Dialogue Introdution

just a bit of dialogue I've been dying to write, next part will be an actual one shot following these events.

This is my first Fic, go hard on me (that's what she said, lol).

so ages I guess. Lemme know if I mess something up.

Damian--21

Tim--18

Jason--15

Dick--13

Barbra--14

"Bane" Barbra suggested.

"No, this is Freeze's MO to a tee." Dick raised a glass to his lips, gazing over the crowd. no, sadly this wasn't a high-stakes stake out, just a lame party. 

The two teens were doing their thing; sitting in the corner, drinking cranberry juice out of wine glasses, and pretending to judge everyone. 

"Okay, maybe not Bane," The girl admitted "but at least Cat-woman-yeah! I bet you it's Cat-woman!" Barbra grinned across the room at Selena Kyle.

"I'll bet you, uhh," He searched his pockets. "Two dollars that I'm right."

"I'll bet you five!"

"Ten!"

"Twenty!"

"What are you talking about?" 

the two jumped out of their fold out chairs, suddenly noticing the tallish young man standing between them.

"God, you scared the hell out of us!" Barbra exclaimed.

"Dami, can you lend me twenty-five dollars?"

"No, why?" Damian Wayne bent over slightly to the youth's level.

Barbra answered first. "We're betting one which rogue is going to hold up the gala."

"It's going to be Mr.Freeze." Dick cut in.

"Nope, it's going to be Cat-woman." Barbra argued. 

Damian thought for a second. He didn't want to encourage child gambling, but...

"It's going to Penguin" He smacked fifty dollars on the table.

Dick gawked at his eldest brother. "I thought you didn't have cash on you?"

"I did, I just didn't want to bet it on Freeze." The young man said with more than a hint of snark.

"You're just asking to get mugged with all this..." The red headed girl fanned herself with the bills.

"hey, is something interesting going on?" Jason approached rapidly, Tim at at heels.

 "yeah," Tim commented. "You're all standing still, It looks suspicious."

"we're betting on who's gonna crash the party."

"She already as, She may not have taken anything yet, but Selena was one uninvited rogue." The second oldest boy replied.

"I know, right!" Barbra exclaimed, glad that at least Tim was her side. 

Just then there was a crash from the window on the far wall. A familiar silhouette, and obnoxious squawking sound filled the room

"Hell yeah!"