13

All of the girls slept over Tzuyu's house again. They knew that it would be best if they were all together instead of away from each other because it would've been easier for them to be killed if separated. If the girls were together, they were able to have each other's backs.

"Okay so we have flashlights, water, snacks, armor under our shirts, pocket knife and our friends?" asked Jihyo, she was going over the important-things-to-have-so-we-don't-die list. King Taecyeon made it because he was very cautious and scared of what'll happen.

"Check, check, check, check, check and check." said Dahyun as she held Momo to her hip in a protective way. The Chou's royal guards were all over the Chou household, making sure the area was secure from Vernon. No one knew when he'd return to 'finish the job'.

The girls and Tzuyu were currently in her library. That was where they were all told to sleep. King Tacyeon wanted them all to be somewhere big and able to hide if Vernon ever gets to them all. They were also told to leave the lights on and have several lamps placed around the library except close to the windows because it could give away their location.

Blankets, pillows and sleeping bags were placed all in the middle of the room where all the couches were. A small dimmed lamp was put in the middle of them so they were able to see.

"Are we going to be okay?" asked Jennie. Tzuyu shrugged.

"This is Vernon we are speaking about here. If we to get rid of him somehow and someway, we will lose some of our own in the process." Tzuyu said. Sana's eyes water at the sight of Tzuyu's shaken self. She has never seen this side of her before Vernon arrived. Tzuyu was always strong and happy but now, she was the total opposite.

The blonde lowered Tzuyu's sweatpants to show her scar from years ago. She sniffles as she lowers her head to kiss it. Tzuyu looked at Sana in awe. "Sana, you don't need to do that." she said. The older girl shook her head.

"But I want to." she said, tracing the scar. Tzuyu grabbed her hand and kissed her fingertips, making the blonde blush.

"I love you." Tzuyu said to her. The face her fiancé made was one she could easily tell. Sana had tears forming in her eyes but they never fell, her nose twitched a little and her lips kept forming into a smile.

"You have no idea how much I love you back." she said before Tzuyu caressed her cheek and kissed her with passion she have never had before. A faint moan was heard from Sana and Tzuyu smiled knowing she was giving her such pleasure from this, hearing the whistles from the other girls.

When Tzuyu and Sana finally separated, Sana frowned. "Heyyyy, again." the blonde whined, pulling Tzuyu back to her lips by the collar of her oversized shirt. Tzuyu chuckled before their lips met once again and moved in sync. A knock on the door interrupted them.

"Ms. Chou, your father is here to see you." said a royal guard.

"You all may come in." Tzuyu said, standing up with Sana and the rest of the girls.

"Are you all decent?" King Taecyeon asked from the other side of the door.

"Father!" Tzuyu whined and the girls laughed. Her father then walked in the library with three royal guards, one on each of his sides and one at his back. If Tzuyu remembered, their names were Jimin, J-Hope, and Namjoon. "Hello father." Tzuyu said, bowing a little.

"Hello my lovely daughter and her lovely fiancé and friends. Are you all okay and have everything on the list I gave you?" Her father asked. Tzuyu and the girls nodded.

"Yes uncle we have everything." Lisa said before she kissed Jennie on the cheek. Taecyeon smiled.

"That is good. So you have armor on right?" he asked. Tzuyu and the girls lifted their shirts a little to show the sling grey hard metal that was held against them.