45

Chapter 45

    She asked: "What happened?"

    In fact, she said that her short support is not entirely true. She just thinks that Wu Xue will not be derailed.

    Liu Mingxi's family is generally like his salary. He has not paid much. In the past, Wu Xue had to give blood to Liu Mingxi's parents to buy various health care products.

    What's more, when Liu Mingxi's brother was married to his wife, Wu Xue had helped to post a sum of money to Liu. However, although this is Liu Ming’s mouth, it is also Wu Xue’s own willingness to blame, no one can blame.

    Wu Xue had several male stars in her hand, and she never saw her having more than a job relationship with her.

    In short, Wu Xue love does not love Liu Mingxi, Su Yi does not know, but she can be sure that Wu Xue is absolutely serious about this relationship.

    Wu Xue was silent for a long while, saying: "I will not be able to say it for a while, wait until I get to Shanghai."

    There was an airfield broadcast over there, and Su Yi looked at the time: "This is only eight o'clock, are you coming back?"

    "Well," Wu Xue said. "There are things going on. You have no assistants to follow, OK, hang up, I boarded the plane."

    After the eagle washes out, see her holding a mobile phone and stupid: "What's wrong?"

    "Nothing," said Suyi, who thought about going to have breakfast. She got up and took out the clothes from the closet. "When I change clothes, you should go down to the Tunxi. She is in Room 1212, I will come right away. ""

    Yingying Emei: "Without her."

    Just finished, the doorbell rang.

    Quxi Lianqi jumped in and asked: "Cebu, your praise is so cool!"

    褚 Eagle: "Call the scorpion."

    "……sister in law."

    Suyi has changed clothes and is tying his hair in the bathroom: "You may not believe it, I am really just slippery."

    Xiaoxi smiled and said: "When this is the case, I am not an old woman who is dying."

    Knowing who she is referring to, the ecstasy said: "It’s just that one of the company’s artists has an accident, and it’s not that she has more stars.”

    This circle is so cruel, out of the scandal, the company can fish and fish, can not afford to let go, let you slowly sink under the water.

    However, this matter also involves Wu Hao, Wu Hao Company will obviously not give up on him, so it is not impossible for Xu Qian to want to get out.

    In the chat room, they have already left the hotel and entered a porridge shop.

    Su Yi took a porridge and asked the people around him: "When are you going back?"

    The eagle licked her hair and didn't have time to talk. The phone resting on the table rang.

    He glanced at the caller ID, picked up the phone, and got out of the store.

    Seeing him go, Tunxi whispered: "I saw the caller ID, it was my dad, I must call him to go home."

    Su Yi is absent-minded to drink porridge, ah, the sound is right.

    When Tunxi saw her look, she couldn’t help but say: "Do you know why he wants to urge my brother to go home?"

    "do not know."