A gift for you

( source of images is Pinterest)

Both yue and Qin Yu Chen were chatting random things when yue suddenly remembered something
" I have something for you. Come with me for a bit."

Not knowing where she wanted to go, he just complied. Yue, Qin Yu Chen and his four guards are now somewhere deep in the forest. When she confirmed that there is no chance for others to come there yue stopped walking and turned to Qin Yu Chen.

"What are your contract beasts?" Even though he was puzzled why she asked that out of blue, he replied " fire qilin and great serpent king." Yue just nodded and continued her questions.

"Why didn't you try to contract a dragon?" Yue asked curiously her eyes brightening which made Qin Yu Chen want to pinch her cheeks and he did it. "You think they will appear everywhere and you can bought them like food?" He looked at her indulgingly and moved his hands away from her cheeks.

Yue started chanting something while running her cheeks which are now red. Then a white light engulfed Qin Yu Chen and he felt something inside him broken. He turned to yue the moment the light disappeared and saw her smiling at him.

"What did you do just now, little flower?" He asked raising an eyebrow in anticipating her reply. "I told you stop calling me with that weird name. I just removed the seal of contract on you."

"Why?" Seeing the dumb look on his face, yue took out an egg and tossed it to him which he caught swiftly. "Its because I want to give you this. Now be quick, form a contract." Even though he wanted to know what would be inside , he believed her decision and followed her words.

After the contract, the egg shell broke and a magestic dragon appeared before them. Yue just smiled and the five were gaping at the scene before them. The dragon took the form of a 16 year old boy and greeted Qin Yu Chen immediately going to his contract space.

 The dragon took the form of a 16 year old boy and greeted Qin Yu Chen immediately going to his contract space

"Like it?" He didn't know how to answer her question and accepted her gift. "Yes. If that's it, then I have a question." Yue just started at him and understanding her gaze, he continued "how many beasts can we contract if the seal broke?"
"With your strength, 40-50 celestial beasts will."

Her answer caught them off guard and the astonishment soon replaced by a determination ' have to protect her from those old people at all costs.'

Yue called qi bao ,qi chen and the other two to come to them. Yue asked about their contract beasts. They replied proudly that they have level 7 contract beasts.

"Can I give them the other one?" Yue asked Qin Yu Chen since they were his personal guards. He nodded and yue gave each of them a celestial beast. When she turned to Qin Yu Chen,he was sulking.

'She gave me a spirit beast and is giving them also. Then what's the difference between us.' knowing the reason why he was jealous, she can only shook her head helplessly.

"Don't you want your special gift Yu Chen?"" Yue can see the twinkling in his eyes and only one word came to her mind at his childish behaviour'cute'.

When he reached her side,yue did something unimaginable to him. Yue took his face in her hands and made him bend and kissed his forehead.

Before he can enjoy the sudden joy,his brain instantly filled with a surge of information. It's the information which can show one to combine with their spirit contract beasts.

This information was already extinct so no one knows about it these days. Completing the thing they arrived for, they left that place.