9-Is it just me or is it getting hot in here

Week 2

Yes, it's been two weeks and he hasn't said anything, made any move and on top of everything hasn't apologized for walking out on my three years ago. The only thing he does is stay posted outside and door and follow me everywhere . I know that's what he is supposed to be doing but I can't help what I feel , what being so closer but at the same time do far from him does to me , I feel incomplete, like there a missing piece to the puzzle and he's it . And he doesn't seem to care and that hurts .

I thought that the time away would erase my feelings but it had only grown  . One look from him sends my heart into a frenzy and one touch makes me feel weak . Does he even notice what he's doing to me ? Does he know how bad for my health , he is ? I guest no for both , he doesn't even look me in the eye .

Now I'm in my office at home doing so sample for a runway show come up In three months . It's for Valentine's day and looking at the world in front of me , I need some inspiration. Maybe I could go to Paris again , but with Kate's wedding i can't bail . And I need to have some samples in three weeks, I have time but I like to be one step ahead of my competition and that means getting everything done a month before the show .

Knock  Knock

Who could that be and why doesn't James get it .

Knock Knock

Damn , he must just be slakking off . I get up and walk to the door, still in my bed wear even though it's 10 am .

"Yes" i said , James is before me with a package in hand , his eyes ran over my body . I regretted not putting on a robe , in a crop top and a very short shorts , was really not the appropriate thing to answer the door in. His eyes stop at my expose stomach , he involuntarily licks his lips and my eyes follow ever movement . Is it just me or is the room getting really hot .

He clears his throat and looks me in the eyes

"There's a package here for you ms. Knight" that piss me off , he calls me by my last name like he doesn't know me . I know he's being professional but I can't help it .

"You could have came in , I gave you a key for a reason " I said before walking off slowly , I know I'm being a major tease but what can I say I'm a woman .

After a moment I notice he hasn't moved yet , I look over my shoulder to see a James that looks like he's going to punce .

"Aren't you going to come in , I won't bite "  'yet'

That seem to snap him out of his thoughts and he took a step in .

"You can set it down there, I'm going to freshen up then meet Kate at Starbucks" I said then leave him there

.
.
.

I hug Kate in greeting , she was going to pick the dress so we could start .

"Has he said anything yet " she asked as we sit down.

"No" i look to see James staring right at my again.

"Lets get down to business"

WE spent the next hour and a hair discussing everything .

"Oh, I almost forgot. We're having a camping trip for four days , we're leaving Friday"

" wouldn't miss it for the world"

She walks off but stops and says

"Your invited too James "

What is she doing

.
.
.
Vote and comment