Chapter 53

Warning: a very short chap and don't miss out the very end announcement 
===

It's been two month after the truth spilled and everything have changed  back to the normal days. Jimin now already had left the school after persuaded him for thousand times. That's mean he got to focus on his company.

Speaking of school, you got back in with taehyung and jungkook followed in force though they kept on whining about how they did not want to come to school and so on but still they agreed on continuing. Ashly other hand, had officially moved back to her country for a reason which I don't even know.

Kim was also been transferred to another school and happily living with her now called officially husband, Jackson Wang.

The night after the meeting in hospital, you had forgave Jimin and are living together with a new fresh start.

"Honey! I'm home!" Jimin yelled from afar as a keys jiggling can be heard from the living room.

"How are babies today?" Jimin ask, dropping his suitcase and approaching you who's playing with the twin on the fluffy carpeted floor.

He give a peck on your forehead before landing his lips to the twins.

"Does they being naughty or are they being nice?" He question. His hand moves to both the infants, tickling them, giving smooches on their cheek.

You chuckles at the sight of him playing with the twins even though after such few hours stuck in his own office.

"How was work your, Jimin?"

Jimin pouted, laying his head on your lap. "It's bad. You know I was missing you a lot earlier in my office room. I felt like dying and suffocating in that room."

'Here we go. Being the dramatic him every day.'

You chuckles knowing it's typical of Jimin being so dramatic how he can't have you with him in his office. It's happening like most of the time.

You laugh. "Stop being so childish Jimin." Hitting the man on his back.

"I'm not going to!" He flicks your forehead before standing up and rushing over to your shared bedroom.

"I hate you Jimin!" You yelled.

"And I love you too my sweet wife!" Giggles left out from his lips.

You chuckles again, shaking your head multiple time at the childishness of your husband.

"At least he's handsome and sexy in his suit." You mumbled, smiling like an idiot.

The end..

====
Author: I can't believe MHMP had finished😭😭 sorry for the short chap! I don't have any idea let and that's only it left in my head but don't worry,

Announcement: I'll be posting epilogue as an addition of what happens to them after and once the epilogue publish, I also will start rewriting but I won't going to unpublished the book. I hope you all have a nice day💜💜

Reminder: an epilogue will publish tomorrow around 9.00am kst.