Chapter 21

KABIR

I am trying to call Aisha and the rest of my friends but no one picks up the call. Its not right to go to Aisha's house at this hour her Granny would not like it. Though her Granny is super cool and very friendly but she just doesn't like to be disturbed in the middle of her night.

I feel my shoulders drop and I know I am tired but hearing Aditi's voice I still smile my best. Something in her makes me happy and the want of making her happy originates.

"What are you waiting for?" She asks me.

"I rest my head on the head rest and shutting my eyes answer her, "Thinking of where to put you up for the night."

"Hmm...... let's go to your house....hm?" She manages to say between a hiccup. I open my eyes and see her struggling to avoid one more hiccup. 

"Ah!" She squeaks with another hiccup and then laughs like it was the world's funniest joke.

She definitely needs to sleep. Agreeing to Aditi's opinion I drive to my house.

I switch on the radio and Aditi plays with her hands on the beat of the music. At times she acts like a drummer , a guitarist,a pop singer and at times like a conductor of an orchestra. We reach to the drive way of my large mansion. 

The guard salutes and opens the door for my car to get in. The windows of my car is black so he cannot see Aditi. I can't take the risk of anyone seeing that I bought a girl to our house 

Reasons- 

Firstly Mr. Singhania that's my biological father would not miss a chance to point out my 'cheap character' and second of all and the most important reason that everyone with label Aditi a 'whore' without even listening to a word regarding the situation. I won't be able to control myself if anyone says a word against Aditi. They all will say ill about Aditi's character and I won't be able to bear it. Nevertheless we will get out of this house tomorrow morning so it's just one night!

I stop the car with a jerk and facing Aditi gesture her to be quiet by placing a finger on my lip. Like an obedient school girl she imitates me and with a smile I get out of the car.Going to her door I open it and gesture Aditi to get out. She stands to her full length and I softly shut the car door close. 

"How come you are so sweet today?" She says with a frown on her face. I sigh and holding her arm, drag her with me into the house.

The house is dimly light as we enter. Aditi gets a bit cranky but I don't loosen my hold on her arm. Stumbling left and right I make her walk up to the stairs. "NO. I will not climb!" She says with a 'ewe' expression as if there was dirt all on the stairs. 

"Aditi!" I look at her and instantly she begins, "But Kabir...." I quickly slap a hand over her mouth. I can't afford anyone in the house hearing her voice. She widens her eyes.

 I feel her warm breath on my hand. I know she will be even more stubborn now as she is when sober. I remove my hand and bending down pick her up in bridal style. She squeaks a little but then gets silent. She isn't heavy at all.

She still smells so sweet! Her hands wrap around my neck and her face is close to mine. I start climbing the stairs. Sure it isn't very easy carrying a person like this but today my working out helps me.

I keep on looking ahead and soon realise Aditi placing her head on my chest. While our bodies touch an unknown feeling of satisfaction occupies my mind. 

She is with me. For the first time ever we are not fighting, annoying each other but just together and somehow it feels right to me. I know, I am not ready to trust 'love' anymore and Rohan will remind me the fact once again but for tonight I don't want to think about what is not possible but about want can be possible.

Reaching up the stairs I plan on putting up Aditi in the guest room on the first floor but my plan fails when I find the room locked. Eventually I carry Aditi to my room. Getting in I place her on my bed. 

The moment I do that, like a sprig she jumps up again and stands before me. She wasn't sleeping! Switching on the side lamps, I look at her and see her yawning and stretching her arms in the air. Her short dress lifts up revealing her thighs even more and instantly I look at the door behind me. 

"You...you must change." I say biting my tongue as I realize I was reminded of her legs once again. 

Straight away I walk up to my wardrobe and take out one of my white t-shirt and black joggers. Turning around I find her near my book shelf. What does this girl want? Keeping the clothes on the bed I walk across the room to where she stood. I place a hand over her shoulder and she turned around. When she faced me I saw her eyes glister with water.

"Why are you crying?" What has gotten into this girl's mind? At times she is so happy and suddenly she starts crying. Drunken Aditi is so unpredictable, well even sober Aditi is!

Her shoulders drop and she rests her head on my chest. I guess I hear her mummer something but can't comprehend so I ask her, "What?" Looking up to my face she blinks twice and then stands away from me. "I am not beautiful!" She speaks softly.

"What?" I am taken aback. Why does she think like that? 

She frowns and then begins, "You look so good.You don't even have to make any effort and....and look at me I need to get dressed so much and still I don't look beautiful!"

I smile to myself. She thinks I look good! "See! You also don't think I look nice." She grabs my attention and starts whining. "Who told you that?" I immediately speak up and when she looks straight into my eyes I hesitate. Will she remember my words tomorrow?

Immediately her fake crying stops and with a beam she hugs me. I wish she doesn't remember a thing. I hug her back but no sooner did I do it she gets away from me and I mentally frown. With a huge smile she looks at my face and then stumbles while she stands. I hold her by the arm and speak up, "You must change now."

She nods while her eyes shut for a second or two. I turn around and grab the clothes from the bed.When I turn around I find her untie the knot of her dress on the back. She is so hot!She stands facing her back toward me and with all her hair swept to one side. As the knot is gone her bare back is visible. She slips one strap of the dress down her shoulder and I come back to my senses. Rushing to her I place a hand over the slipping the dress and she turns to face me. She looks at me with a confused look.

 "Go...go to the washroom to change." I say avoiding her sight. I don't want to do something that I might regret the next morning. God! This girl will be the death of me!

Controlling myself is even tougher than handling Aditi at the moment. Suddenly I feel her hands wrap around my neck and I glance at her. "I will go...but on a condition..." Aditi begins and I take the opportunity to tie her knot once again

I can't let the dress slip down her amazing body!

I sigh at my thought and listening back to Aditi I let loose my hand from her waist. While she is drunk I will not cross my limits. I respect her character and I know in this state her intentions are unlike mine.

"Kissme." I hear her say and I come back to the real world. 

**********

Hope you like up till now!

Vote and support please! :)