𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

When Hitoshi walked up to the Cafe, he was glad to see that it was still open and it was empty, except for the green haired boy who was wiping down the tables

When Hitoshi walked up to the Cafe, he was glad to see that it was still open and it was empty, except for the green haired boy who was wiping down the tables. He entered the building, the bell going off and getting his attention. The boys face instantly flushed to a dark red, "w-w-welcome," he stuttered out, he walked away from the table, making his way to behind the counter, tossing the rag in the sink. He proceeded to wash his hands, "Would you like the same as last time?" 

"Yes, but I have another item to order," Hitoshi said, he set his hands on the counter, leaning forward a bit, he noticed the boy was wearing slim fit jeans, it made him wonder how easily they could be taken off of him. He waited until he turned around to continue, "You." he smirked at him, watching his face yet again get flustered, then he started to mumble. "Hm?" the older male asked, leaning forward. 

"I-I don't even know your name," 

"Hitoshi Shinsou." he replied, "Now, can I have you?" he asked, watching as the boy started to make his coffee. With Midoryia's back being turned, he had a little more confidence. He hated when he felt like all eyes were on him, he felt small, vulnerable, but when he didn't make eye contact, he was able to speak up for himself. 

"And what would you do if you had me?" he asked, pouring the hot coffee into the cup, he then reached for the energizing liquid, pouring that in as well before popping the lid on it. When he didn't get a response, he could feel his confidence start to crumble. He knew he had to turn around, he was finished making the drink. He slowly turned, seeing that Hitoshi now had one hand in his pocket, the other on his neck. 

"I'd take you out to dinner," he smiled, watching as the younger male set the coffee on the counter, ringing up the order. Catching the greenette by surprise, his hand reached out, grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer, "I'd do more, but I usually wait until the second date, doll." He released his shirt, the expected blush on his face was there. God he was so fucking cute. 

"I-I- um," 

"If you don't like i-"

"Can you wait long enough for me to close?" 

Hitoshi stood outside the shop, he couldn't lie, he was shocked the boy agreed to this so easily. He honestly thought he scared the boy shitless, from using his quirk on him to breaking into his house, he thought he never would've had a chance. He's surprised he didn't call the cops on him, just as shocked as he is to him agreeing to this date. He didn't even plan where he was going to take him, he expected to be rejected, so he didn't get that far into planning. Since the green haired boy was finishing up closing, he decided to take out his phone and look up a restaurant to take him. He decided to take him to Sukiya, a restaurant he usually goes to when he doesn't want to eat whatever they made at the house. 

He waited until the door was locked to set his hand on Midoryia's lower back, pushing him towards the car, he was even nice enough to open the door. Something he never did for his dates. What the hell is this kid doing to me? He asked himself, shutting the door before going around and getting in on his side. "So, what made you agree to this?" He asked, started the car up. He knew with how cold it was, it would need time to heat up, so he decided to have small talk. 

"I-I don't know," he muttered, "I've never been a-asked o-out," he said, his teeth started chattering from the cold. Hitoshi quickly turned the heater on, reaching over to grab the green haired boys hands. Even though Hitoshi was cold himself, his body was always warm. It confused him, but he never gave much thought to it, he just covered the thought up with a cup of coffee. 

"Well, hopefully you don't regret this," Hitoshi chuckled, looking into the green haired boys eyes. They told him that he was nervous, for sure, but he was a bit excited to get out. 

"Plus, I'm pretty sure my mom is tired of me coming home and watching romance movies every night." he whispered that part, which made Hitoshi's chest tighten for some odd reason. Why hasn't anyone tried to get with him? He's literally an angel. He said, watching a smile slowly appear on the green haired boys face after the comment he made, trying to hide the disappointment. "I'm honestly excited for this, even though it was a last minute decision." 

Hitoshi smiled at him, putting the car in drive. "You can connect your phone to the bluetooth, play whatever you like," he said, checking his blind spot before pulling out, 

"Okay!" 

"Are you sure you can handle the curry?" Hitoshi asked, looking at the younger male. All he could imagine was steam coming out of his ears, just as the cartoons. He watched as Midoryia nodded, grabbing the spoon and scooping up more food before slowly raising it up. Before he could bring it to his lips, Hitoshi leaned over the table, "ahh," he said, the corner of his lips curving up when he seen Midoryia's cheeks turn red, before placing the spoon in his mouth. 

Hitoshi chewed the food, he was honestly upset he didn't order that instead, there was so much flavor, and it really was spicy. "Wanna try mine?" He asked, picking up the beef, and holding his hand out for him. Midoryia replied with a 'mhm', before leaning over and biting down on the beef. He chewed, a smile appearing on his face, "Mmm," he nearly moaned, "That's their Gyudon?" he asked, looking down at the bowls when he noticed that the purple haired boy was switching them. 

"It's great, isn't it?" he asked, watching the green haired boy grin as he picked up the spoon and sticks, "It's amazing!" The older male couldn't help but let out a chuckle, he continued to ear, watching the green haired boy enjoy his food. The smile on his face was like a drug to Hitoshi, it made him feel good to see him do a simple gesture. It was odd, he never felt this way towards anyone before. He had to admit, this did scare him. He knew he couldn't get too attached to someone because of the life he was living, but he just couldn't stay away from him. Which was crazy, because the only reason why he wanted to see him was to figure out how he broke free from his quirk, and now look at them. On a last minute date, unable to keep the smile off of his face.

Please, whatever was out there, make this last. He thought, watching as the younger male took the last bite of his food. "You can order dessert, if you'd like," Hitoshi stated, since he didn't finish the curry yet, he was too distracted. Midoryia shook his head, "I'm full,"

"Then tell me about yourself, doll." he smirked at him, taking another bite of food. Izuku's face turned a light pink, he liked the nickname Hitoshi gave him, there was no denying it. 

A/N: So I decided to do a fluff chapter? But I'm honestly so ready for the smut, like you don't understand