Part 40

Jungkook's placed his hands in his shirt pocket when he heard his phone ringing. He placed the phone to his ear, eyes focused on the road as he steered the car.

"Hello." He said.

"Jungkook." Jungkook heard Jin's voice.

"Hyung, do you need anything?" He asked.

"I want to come see Jimin. Are you at home?" Jin asked.

"No. Jimin and Taehyung are at the amusement park now, I don't know the time they will leave." Jungkook replied, wishing he was there with them to just see Jimin get excited over everything.

"oh... you let them go to an amusement park alone?" Jungkook noticed the concern in his voice.

"No, I was there with them but something happened and I had to leave... why? is something wrong?" Jungkook was getting concerned. "I can tur..."

"No everything is fine..." Jin sighed. "Is just that I... since I saw him, I'm uncomfortable." Jungkook was confused a bit but hen he remembered who he was referring to. Even though he hasn't seen him before, the thought of someone hurting Jimin was enough for him to want to protect him from that beast. "I will go to your house and wait for them, I have to help Jimin tap into his strength."

"He did it." Jungkook smiled, remembering how Jimin ran out of the bathroom naked and immediately pulled him to sit on the bed. Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle as he watched him show his glowing eyes and palms, looking like a goddess of beauty. He wanted to push his naked figure on the bed and make him moan there but Taehyung stood in the corner of the room, trying to suppress his laugh. He seemed to notice how much self control Jungkook was using at that moment.

"Wha...He did it?" Jin said with excitement.

"Yes, this morning." Jungkook replied, making a turn towards the quiet street. Only a few people walked around. He saw the white three story apartment.

"How?Did you kiss him for a long time or something." Jin said.

"Hyung..." Jungkook chuckled. "Why would you think kissing him will bring his strength."

"Are you really that dumb. The first time you kissed him it triggered it. He is moved by emotions Kook..." Jungkook listened attentively as he parked the car in front of the building. "He feels something for you." Jungkook couldn't help smile as he listened to him.

"I know." Jungkook said subconsciously.

"What?" Jin said.

"I said I feel the same." Jungkook opened the door and got out. "Hyung I have to go." He walked into the building and began to walk up the stairs.

"Okay." Jungkook hung up the phone and placed it back in his pocket, looking around to see if he could remember the floor. He climbed to the third floor and began to walk down the well lit hallway. His eyes landed on a door and he remembered it. He walked to it and began to knock but then after a few more and no response, he decided to open it and fortunately it was unlocked. Jungkook slowly pushed the door open and looked inside. Everything was in place just like the first time he came here. Dr.Chul seemed to be an organized person so much that if Jungkook hadn't been here before, he might think no one had been in the room.

"Dr. Chul." Jungkook called out, closing the door behind him. "Are you here?" He walked to the kitchen area but there was no sign of him. "Dr. Chul." He looked around and then spotted another door, believing it leads to the bedroom. "Dr.Chul?" Jungkook placed his hand on the knob and tried to open but it was locked. "Doctor?" He knocked on the door several times. "Where is he?" Jungkook said under his breath as he walked to the living area. He picked up his phone, attempting to call him again.

"What are you doing here?" A voice forced Jungkook to quickly turn around. Standing there in the doorway of the door he just knocked on was Dr.Chul. Jungkook was a bit confused by how deep his voice had gotten. His hair was messy and he wore a white shirt and gray pants, beads of sweat streaming down his face to his slightly damp shirt.

"Are you Okay?" Jungkook asked.

"What are you doing here?" His moved forward, glaring at Jungkook.

"I came to look for you. You are needed at the hospital, they said you haven't been there the whole day. I can see you aren't well so I will just phone the hospital and tell them." Jungkook said, still watching him approach. He didn't know whether he was imagining things or his eyes were getting a bit brighter. "What is wrong with you?" Dr. Chul suddenly stopped and stood in front of him before a smile made it to his face.

"Nothing." He chuckled. Jungkook was confused by his attitude.

"Why didn't you phone in sick? You had patients waiting for you" Jungkook said.

"Its none of your business." He sat on the couch, leaned his head over the backrest and he shut his eyes.

"Its patients we are talking about here doctor." Jungkook was getting angry by his attitude.

"You can take them, I believe that's what you are good at." He chuckled.

"This isn't about me." Jungkook sighed. "If you want to stop being a doctor you can resign at anytime." Jungkook stared at him. His head was still lying on the backrest with eyes closed.

"How is he doing?" He opened his eyes slowly and stared at Jungkook.