[ Live - Sabito ]

Sabito is laying on the cold grass.

My right hand is supporting his head, while my left hand is placed around his torso.

The handed demon is laughing behind us, knowing that we'll soon be his dinner.

The man in my hands is coughing uncontrollably.

"Sabito! You can't leave me, not like this!"
I yelled with hot tears running down my pinkish cheeks.

He started coughing less and a smile appeared on his face. His weak hand reached my cheek and wiped the tears away.

Before he could muster anything out the demon behind us announced "five minutes left, love birds!" His disgusting voice continued laughing at our current state.

Sabito chuckled and said weakly "I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot..."

"Well, i can't do it without you, Sabito!"

He put his thumb on my lower lip and the rest of his finger on my chin. "You can do it. You just have to stay alive" he mumbled loud enough for me to hear it.

My tears blurred my vision and i started crying loudly. "No..No..No.." I kept repeating over and over again.

Sabito started getting up with his smile never leaving his face.

"What are you doing?!" I asked with my trembling voice. He stood up and picked up his sword. "Sabito!" I said loudly.

"I'm keeping you alive." He said firmly.

My eyes widened and i quickly stood up grabbing his hand into mine. "N-No..we can escape together," i said with hope.

"I won't let this monster eat any more of our people" he declared.

"Besides, if we leave him alive he'll come back for us tomorrow". He said once again but this time with a hint of worry in his trembling voice.

"Now... I want you to run." Sabito ordered.

I let go of his hand and looked down. "I won't leave you. You'll die!" I cried out.

He sighed and exclaimed "But you can still live! Take this opportunity and live!"

The slayer pulled me into a comforting hug.

"Live for me, I'm begging you"

I gripped into his haori and sobbed. "I love you..." I whispered.

"Time is up, kiddos!" The demon chirped and charged at us. Sabito quickly pushed me away and jumped in the air.

He glanced at me and smiled, that smile of his gave me hope. Even though i knew he would die. I still believed in his strength.

I shut my eyes closed and slammed into a tree. I opened my eyes and looked up.

Sabito was gone, he's gone and he's not coming back.

But he'll forever live on inside my broken heart. No matter the trial I'll always live, for he asked me to, long ago.

~~~~~~~
Just something angsty, frankly Sabito is one of my favorite characters, and he deserved better. While i am not a manga reader i hope he gets some unexpected screen time in the movie.

Hope you enjoyed it