6:

Valencia Marie Cree

Valencia Marie Cree

"Where the hell am I?" I asked waking up feeling like shit. All I remember is drinking something by brother gave me. I got a banging ass headache after that so I went upstairs to my bathroom to take some Tylenol and before I could...I fell and hit my head on something.

"Valencia, I should fucking kill you myself!" Serenity snapped getting in my face seconds later.

"Bitch for what? I ain't do a damn th-"

"For trying to fucking leave me like that!" She shouted and I could tell from her puffy eyes she's been crying.

"Leave you? Bitch what are you talking about?"

"You tried to commit suicide, stop acting clueless." I seen a Jahron to my left making me scrunch my eyebrows up.

"Shut the fuck up cause I don't know what the fuck is going on and why are you here?"

"I don't give a fuck if you're mad at me or not Valencia! Your in the hospital and you're out your rabbit ass mind if you think I wasn't gonna be here and support your stupid ass." Jahron snapped making me shake my head.

"Why am I here!"

"You tried overdosing over some pills."

"I never even got to take some pills Serenity." I said completely confused on what's going on.

Serenity and Jahron exchanged looks than looked back at me, "Val-"

"You guys I'm gonna have to ask you guys to step out the room."

"No no they're fine." The doctor nodded and looked at me.

"Valencia...there's no pills in your system." The doctor said giving me eye-contact. "Is there something you wanna tell us?"

"No I just remember taking a drink from my br-I mean from somebody and...moments later I got a terrible headache, so I walked upstairs to my bathroom to take a Tylenol. I remembered I got soo dizzy, I just passed out and I hit my head on something really hard speaking off my head is on ten right now." I explained making the Doctor nod.

"Yea, looks like you've been drugged ma'am." He said tilting his head to the side. "You've been drugged with something called the Date Rape drug..."

"Wait what?" I asked in disbelief.

He nodded, "I can tell you don't wanna tell me who did it, so I'm gonna just tell you to be careful with the person who gave you that drink."

I shook my head in disbelief, I can't even trust my own family.

-

"Thanks Jahron." I said lowly starting to hop out his car but he locked the doors.

"Valencia...we have to talk about it." He said lowly as well. "I gave you a week of space and look what happened..."