Chapter 9

When Namjung said the news to his old friend he become crazy. He grabbed Youngjae's wrist and he tightened the grab.
"You can't do that to me!" shouted the old alpha with boiling anger. "I paid for him!"
"And his new hubby did too." said Namjung while he grabbed the other alpha's hand. "And now let go my omega's hand."
"You can't do this with me!" shouted Namjung's old friend.
"You can't be this disrespectful with my omega especially in my house!" shouted Namjung and his friend suddenly let Youngjae go."Are you okay, love?"
"Don't let him own Jin please..." cried Youngjae and this was the moment when their little pupp cried."I'm coming, Honey!"
"Just leave and leave my son alone!" said Namjung while he grabbed the older alpha's arm."Now you have to leave my home... you can't act like that in front of my omega. My lawyer will send the papers."
"I won't let him go. I almost breeded him." said the older alpha. "He have to carry my baby..."
"You're crazy... I won't accept this." said Namjung while the other alpha exited the house.
"Let's see what is going to happen." said the older with a smile on his face. Namjung didn't care, he just went upstairs to his omega and his new born puppy. The little one was an alpha like Namjung. He was very stubborn and wanted to boss above the omega but it didn't work. Youngjae was too stubborn. Even his mate can't controll him.
"What's wrong?" asked Youngjae while he smiled at their baby.
"He don't want to let Jin go." said Namjung while he grabbed his omega's hip and squeezed him against his body. "Hopefully his new hubby will protect Jinnie."
"He will." said Youngjae with a cute boxysmile on his face. "I think he loves our Jinnie."
"I think he just want to fuck as hard as he can." said Namjung but Youngjae hated when he said bad things in front of the baby so he just kissed the omega's face."I'm sorry honey..."

***At Hoseok's place***
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" asked Hoseok while he grabbed Jungkook's wrist."Why do you want to leave so suddenly?"
"My dad came back and he wants Eomma." said Jungkook with a worried expression on his face.
"You mean that old peace of shit?" laughed Hoseok.
"No, I mean who raped my Eomma." said Jungkook. "Eomma, come here!"
"Just chill..." said Jin with a smile on his face while he hugged his puppy. "It's fine. I'm fine."
"Don't lie to me!" shouted the alpha while his eyes went red. "He fucking raped you!"
"Watch your mouth, my son!" said Jin angrily.
"Sorry." said Kooks while he pulled his Eomma into a hug.
"Jin." said Hoseok with a shaking voice. "Is he back?"
"Yes, he want to marry me." said Jin while the first tear appeared on his face.
"I"ll marry you." said Hoseok suddenly. "He can't be your hubby, you can't be his."
"It's okay, you have to find your mate. I can't ruin your life like that." said Jin with a smile on his face but suddenly the smile disappeared. He was shaking and he was pale. "He is here..."
"You mean that old piece of shit?" asked Hoseok but Jin couldn't answer while he fainted. JK grabbed his Eomma and brought him to the room. Hoseok went to open the door. He saw that old man with a crazy smile on his face. "Go away!"
"Jin is mine. Give him to me!" said Jungho.
"Just go away." said JK while he appeared in the background. "I won't let you touch him."
"Shut your mouth, my son!" shouted Jungho.
"I'm not even your son. From now you are no one for me and for Eomma. Just leave! He'll have a new husband." said Jungkook.
"Well, I don't care." said Jungho and wanted to enter the flat but JK pushed him away.
"Go away! Or I'll beat the shit out of you..." shouted Kook and slammed the door. Hoseok was as suprised as Jungho. Jungkook was too protective... maybe it's because of his Eomma's heat. Some puppies - who are alphas - very protective when their Eomma is in his/her heat.
"Just calm down a bit..." said Hoseok with a forced smile on his face. "We'll call Uncle Yoongi and he'll protect Jin."
"I can protect him too..." said JK angrily. "I'm not a puppy anymore..."
"Sure, but you have to calm down and eat." said Hobie and grabbed his phone.
"What do you want?" picked up the phone Yoongi.
"He is back. He found Jin." said Hoseok while he looked at JK. "Kook knows everything and he want to protect Jin. We need to find him an omega or he'll bacome crazy."