Part Sixteen

Namjoon’s house is the first place in a while that I felt safe. As crazy as that sounds it’s true.

After a long week and Friday came around, I decided to take a dip in that pool since that is something I actually haven’t done yet. I forgot to bring a bathing suit over here, so I just went in one of Namjoon’s shirts. He won’t mind. The water felt so amazing when I jumped into it, neither hot nor cold. 

If only I grew up a rich princess like Sooji, I wouldn't be so melodramatic so something as small as a swimming pool. But to me, a pool was never just a pool. 

Whether it was the stress my dad put on me, or the intensity of school, assuming the library was closed, the pool was the one place is the one thing in this world that allowed me to just float. Even though it relaxes me, my first time swimming was anything but relaxing.

My first time in a pool was a little dramatic. My dad got mad at me because I couldn't stay a float, which led to me crying on the pool chairs on the side. When he left, I managed to stay above the water without his nit picking. 

I’m also really good at holding my breath underwater. I could sit at the bottom of a pool for a solid two and a half minutes. Which was what I was doing before Namjoon walked into the pool room. 

Namjoon: Having fun?

Me: *swimming over to the wall* You’re house is amazing. 

Namjoon: *smiling*

Me: Does this pool have chlorine? I can open my eyes underwater. 

Namjoon: No, it’s freshwater. My hot tub has chlorine. 

Me: You have a hot tub? 

Namjoon: Didn’t I show you? 

Me: No. You’re house is so big you forget to show me a hot tub? 

Namjoon: It’s just right there. 

He handed me a towel as I pulled myself out of the pool. The door he pointed to, I didn’t even notice when I came in here. 

The walls to the room were red and the lights were dimmed except for the bright ones that came from the bottom of the tub. I convinced Namjoon out of his clothes to join me in the bubbling hot water. 

He wasn’t even there for more than a minute before he had his hands all over me (not complaining though). I got squirmy and shy trying to get out of his grasp. Didn’t matter though. He kept his grip on my sides and pulled me into his lap. 

Namjoon: Don’t try to get away from me. 

Me: *giggling* Namjoon No~

Namjoon: Do you know what it’s like having to wait all week to see you? 

My hair was up in a bun which left my neck exposed. Namjoon trailed his fingers down my nape and all the other parts that he knew were sensitive. 

Namjoon: Is this my shirt?

Me: Yes. 

Namjoon: I like you in my clothes almost as much as I like you with none on. 

His hands crept under the oversized shirt I was wearing to my panty line while the other arm kept itself around my waist. Between his warm breath on my neck and his deep voice, I was getting really riled up. 

Me: *softly* Don’t tease me.

Namjoon: You’re so impatient princess. You don’t even ask politely. 

Knowing how he is when he gets rough he is rough, I decided to behave. I was craving his gentle touches and pace when he starts being soft with me.

He was a mixture of those two sides of him.  He tore apart my panties with little effort, throwing them out of the hot tub.

Me: *quietly* oh god...

Namjoon: Say you want daddy.

Me: I want you daddy. 

Namjoon: Mhm. How about you prove how much you want me. 

I turned around to straddle myself into his lap. Namjoon seemed to have taken his last statement back in wanting me to take control. Soon my face was in his hands and our lips were connected in complete bliss. 

His breath was heavy and urgent as he let my wet hair out of its bun before slipping his tongue into my mouth. I didn’t get a chance to even fight his dominance, knowing fully that I’d lose to him. 

Taking back some of that control, I started to palm him through his draws under the bubbling hot water that soaked out bodies. Namjoon threw his head back in a grunt as he became rock hard under my touch. 

Me: *whining* Please daddy, I want you so bad. 

My hips started to move over his boner. His moans were starting to get louder as I moved and teased all over his lap. 

Namjoon: F-Fuck alright, princess. 

I pulled his length from his shorts and sat myself all the way down. I overestimated how much of him I could take. My moans mixed with a scream from mild pain as I grab a hold of his shoulders. 

Namjoon: Are you okay? 

Me: Mhm. 

Namjoon: You haven’t rode before have you? 

Me: *quietly* No

Namjoon: Ok, start slow, princess. 

His long hands took a grip of my waist, guiding me up and down on his length. The more he lead me, the easier it was. My body started bouncing on him, making the hot water move with me. I started going at a furious speed, even twisting my hip like I was trying to spell with my waist. 

I was driving Namjoon crazy. He was moaning louder than usual and didn’t know where to put his hands. They kept moving up and down before they groped my breast. The tip of his cock kept on hitting my g-spot each time I bounced. My orgasm hit me hard and unexpectedly. My vision blurred and I lost all control of my body. 

Me: *moaning* F-Fuck. Fuck Daddy~

I covered my mouth realizing that I cursed. Namjoon grabbed and switched out positions, sitting me down in the hot tub while he stood over me. He plunged himself back into me. More curses spilled from my lips as he overstimulated my body. 

He looked down at me darkly, filled with ecstasy with his thrust getting more and more intense. He spoke lewd words between hard breaths and grunts. My body started shaking in sync with his irregular thrust. 

I felt my high coming again and his pounds became rougher. My moans turned into screams as I lost control of myself again. He followed suit, pulling out of me and spilled his seed into the water. 

Namjoon: *breathless* Fuck, you're so amazing.