Chapter 10 - Brat

Linnea Lindberg

I looked at Isaac eating his breakfast dreamy. He's so handsome and I really love to stare at him. He's different from all the guys that I met before which they only come for my body but everytime I seduce this man, he managed to slip away from me.

That made me.. want him more.

"Eat your breakfast, Linnea." He said and I looked down to my croissant.

"So.. where are we going today?" I asked because he promised me that he will entertain me today.

"Venice, I rented a boat for us." He said and then he took a bite of his avocado toast.

"Great!"

"We're going around Venice for 2 hours and then we're going straight to the airport. I have more work waiting for me." He said and I shook my head.

"You should stop being a workaholic, where the fun is that?"

"I love working besides you get to see all your hardwork paid off." He said and that made sense.

"Why did you run away from Sweden? Are you sure that you're only want freedom for one last time before becoming Queen?" He asked me and I sighed.

"Me and Logan can't get married for sure."

"Why though? I mean for you it's either Raphael or Logan." I looked at him and I shook my head.

"I want to find someone who will genuine love me. Raphae for sure not the one because he's way to selfish and for Logan.. he's in love with someone else."

"Where do you will find your prince charming then?" I was hoping it would be you.

"I don't know. I will see where my live is going instead of trying so hard to date people." I said truthfully but here I am seeing him as my next target.

"Do you think I'm capable to be a Queen?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Very straight fowards."

"In this situation, completely not. You're acting like a brat, out of control and completely.. acting like an ordinary people instead of a Princess that will be Queen soon." He said and I nodded. He's right.. I was acting like a brat. I always run away from all my responsibilities.

"You should change, Linnea." He added.

"I will.. maybe." I said as I looked away.

"I know I'm very straight forward but I think you should know about that. I bet your parents are spoiling you too much until you turn yourself like this." He said and I nodded.

"You're right." I said and suddenly I lose my appetite. I got up from the chair and turned to him.

"I'm going to get ready." I said and I walked out from his presidential suit to mine. I changed into my white spaghetti strap summer dress. I put on some make up and looked at myself in the mirror.

What Isaac said earlier was right.. I am not capable as a Queen. Shpuld I just give up my throne? Besides my father is capable continuing the throne.

I clapped my hands and looked at the mirror again trying to smile.

"Don't let words bring you down, Linnea. You always good coping with things like that." I said to myself.

I put on my sandals and waited for Isaac to get ready. I got a call from Isaac and I walked out from my room. He was already waiting for me in front of the lift.

"You're ready?" He asked as he turned to me looking from head to toe.

"Yeah."

"Let's go." He said and the guards followed us inside the lift. I looked at the ground trying my best to hype my mood up. I want to have fun today, I'n with Isaac and I have to enjoy my time with him.

We walked out from the lift and the guards covered us and led us to the car. We got in and they closed the door for us.

"Did my words hurt you?" He asked as I looked out the window.

"Since it came out from your mouth, yes."

"You should change, Linnea. I'm telling you because I want the best for you." He said and I let out a dry laugh.

"Thanks.. for thinking about my future." I said without looking at him. For the rest of the ride, we didn't talk until we arrived at the dock. Isaac rented a ferry and we got out from the car. Isaac got into the boat first and he put his hand in front of me offering me some help.

I took his hand and he helped me to get into the boat. I smiled seeing the beautiful view. I sat down and they offered me a welcome drink right away.

Isaac sat beside me and he drank his drink. The ferry started and I can't help but feeling excited. It's been a long time since I have fun like this.

I put my drink down and stood up to enjoy the view and the wind more. Isaac held on to my hand and I turned to him.

"What are you doing?"

"You have to hold on to something or else you might fall." He said and I nodded. I decided to held on to the pole next to me.

Suddenly the boat turned to the left causing my body almost falling and Isaac caught me.

"I told you." He said and I got up immediately. I sat beside him and sighed.

"What's your plan when you're staying in Norway?" Isaac asked.

"I don't know.. find myself." Maybe.. trying to seduce you.

"You should." He said and I nodded. I rolled my eyes and looked away when I felt a jacket was being place around my shoulder. I turned to him and he smirked.

"You'll catch a cold.." He took his jacket off and gave it to me.

"Thanks."

"You're something, Linnea." He said as he patted my head before he got up from his seat.

"Says who just lectured me about being a brat." I hissed.