Soul Lines pt 2.

Dear readers,

Thank you for taking the time to read and appreciate something I put my heart an soul into. I started writing this years ago, back when I went through a werewolf phase, back when my views on life were so very different.

I only made it a few chapters, and I think that's because it wasn't something that meant anything. It was cliches and one dimensional characters and subpar plot lines. When I came back to this, sometime around May or June I came back with more awareness of what real life is (though this story does take elements from a fantasy world). I came back to this story with experience working in retail, an appreciative outlook on life, and a whole ass uni degree (and a half) which taught me much more than I could have ever expected.

I'm grateful to those who supported me and encouraged me. My Mum, who though she never read any of my story, always supported my writing. Danni for letting me talk about my characters and their circumstances as though they were real and helping me sort through their flaws and character points. My uni group, for covering for me in lectures and tutorials when the need to write struck. My work colleagues for not batting an eye when I asked how they would kidnap a teenage girl or how would you react if the person you loved was gone, because it helped me create the story I did.

Now, onto more interesting things. I have been working on something which might enthral some of you romantic types.

Let me know if you want me to continue Elle and Kaden's story (I'm looking at a three part series). Now that the slow burn is over you'll see a lot more interactions between Elle and Kaden.

So let me know what you think.

Love Rebecca.