3.0// Advil //

No! Y/N come back please! I'm sorry for fighting with you. Please don't go!"

"I'm sorry but I ha-"

"Y/N get in the car right now or-"

"Robert this is isn't right you can't just take the child!"

"Oh fuck you since when did she ever concern you"

Gunshot

Screaming.

"Y/N Y/N oh for the love of god please darling no......"

You woke up sweating and panting. Plus you had a banging headache due to last nights activities so that didn't really help.

Previous night

You stumbled into your room and slammed the door behind you. You were practically on the verge of a panic attack. The one guy you needed the most was leaving. On a year long tour. You couldn't say you weren't happy for him. Because you were. Or were you just being selfish. Or just complicating things? Just accept that your best friend actually has a life and move on. Oh so now you're saying you don't have a life? Well only one way to deal with this. Lots and lots of consuming alcohol.

Back to now

You woke up and looked around. First thing on your mind. Advil. You carelessly walked around the room in search for the pill when you finally found it and swallowed it down with some water. Then you took a look at yourself in the mirror. Still in the same clothes as last night. But you didn't care as you felt yourself grab your laptop and go on to Netflix. 10 minutes into a compelling episode of Suits you hear your door open and a figure walking through. But surprise surprise you're still sLiGhTLy drunk so you can't make out who it is. 

"What the hell Y/N! You just storm off after my party! Seriously what the actual hell is wrong with you?"

"Shhhhh shhhhh not so loud Canadian"

"Oh wow what a surprise you're still drunk. Couldn't even have the fucking decency to sober up. You know I do so much for you even when I should just be smart and walk out on you but I don't I stick by you but no all you do is jack shit!"

"That's exactly it. Exactly it Shawn," you felt yourself sobering up as tears fell down your face, " You've stuck by me through literally everything and now I have to live a year without you an frankly I'm a mess and-". You were cut off by Shawn tightly hugging you. 

"I'm really sorry Y/N but this is something I have to do ya know."

"Yeah, yeah I know. And I'm really proud of you mate."

Silence was suddenly in the air for both of you. Until Shawn interrupted it.

"Well, why don't you come with me?"

"What?"

"Yeah I mean the first shows will be in London and that's like your hometown so you should come with me. Not for the whole tour just to London. Help you get away from all this."

You couldn't believe what he was saying. SHOULD you go?