•💕Ringo ~ spooky n' scary💕•

You and your boyfriend ringo decided to go into the woods on Halloween because why not. You were walking and telling  each other scary  stories.
" ....and something didn't feel right. So I kept looking behind me and there was a massive floating yellow submarine in the sky!" Ringo explained as you stared laughing. You knew he was referring to the film but you said nothing about it.
"Wow that sounds terrifying," you replied as ringo agreed.

You had been walking with ringo for about 20 minutes now when all of a sudden you heard a scream and what sounded like a twig snapping quite close by. You turned around to the direction that the sounds were coming from.
"Ringo I'm scared," you said. You turned around and ringo wasn't there.
"RINGO!!" You shouted now panicking.
'If someone screamed and ringo disappeared, there could be something or someone dangerous out there. What if I'm their next victim??' You thought. You started crying. You were terrified. You had no idea where the car was as you were in the middle of the forest. You wouldn't leave anyway because there is a slight chance that ringo could be okay. But he could also be dead.

You had been panicking and crying tour eyes out for about 5 minutes now. You found a rock so sat down on it and thought about what to do. You couldn't call emergency services as you had no service. It was 8pm on Halloween, you were in a dark forest and your boyfriend disappeared out of nowhere. You were freaking out at this point.

There was a loud crunch of leaves nearby. Then another scream. This scream wasn't like the first. Someone was screaming
"Help I need somebody. Help not just anybody. Help you know I need someone. Help," you recognised it as being johns voice. Before you had time to say or do anything, a pair of hands grabbed your shoulders. You screamed and started freaking out even more.
There was a bright torch shining in your face and the sound of laughter. John appeared next to Paul who was shining the torch. You looked up and George was the one who grabbed your shoulders. Ringo appeared next to Paul and John. He looked at your tear stained face and hugged you.
"Guys I told you this was a bad idea," he said whilst giving the others a death glare. The rest of the evening was spent with ringo taking you home and the pair of you cuddling and watching Halloween movies.

💖

💖Sorry it's short I will try to make the imagines longer I promise

💖
Sorry it's short I will try to make the imagines longer I promise