Reading (14) November

Sorry for the delay guys I had the double whammy of catching strep throat from my kids, and my computer's hard drive completely gave out on me. But I'm back now. We had only one book that got 5 reviewers last month, so this month all of the other three books were redistributed. If you have the same selection this month, just review another 5 if possible, and if not work on the bonus book.

We're going to have a bonus book again this month, so we have at least one drawing.  We had poor turn out this month so we're only going to have three circles for awhile. Please check the various assignments to see where your new assignment is. 

Group One you'll be reading five chapters of LaughingMan109 's book 
Blue V (Book 1) - Distant Oblivion

The 1st book 'Distant Oblivion' takes place 2100+ years from now, in a fictional universe with many diverse planets and races

The 1st book 'Distant Oblivion' takes place 2100+ years from now, in a fictional universe with many diverse planets and races. The story revolves around the planets UU4 and UU1 and depicts the interaction of Charles and Alyssa, the royalties of the respective planets. Read how their fates get intertwined in a twist of exciting and breathtaking events which will reveal us the cruelty and corruption humans possess in the depth of their hearts. Will they succumb to the temptations of their cruel world? Will they taint their souls with darkness? Or will they work together to prevent the catastrophic disaster, Distant Oblivion that awaits them!?

"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions. What I do is evil or good is for the universe to judge, nevertheless, what I intend to be is the source of 'blue' in this vice world." -Blue Vice

Circle One Members:

arianna_sognatore12

WinterMidnight44

Sauledemonangewriter

wildinout_

Sandra_Tacko

Strawberry_Cream1928

TajVillain

sophie_renee_

b-catherine

cool_reader_

Cat_Walker