A Girl.

I sit staring at the chalkboard in front of me, waiting for something to happen. My 1st period wasn't the best class, who wants Geometry in the beggining of the fucking day? Honestly I'd kill to have my class switched for Physical Ed.
"Hey Mr. Salerno" My teacher calls from her desk.
I snap out of my fixed gaze "Mm? Yes Mrs. Crum?"
She glares at me "we're about 2 pages ahead, and you're still getting your work out of your binder-"
"Yeah well, maybe if your class wasn't so boring I wouldn't have this problem. Would I?" I start to gather my work from my binder and slams it down on my shared desk "happy your majesty?" I turn to my table partner and apologize.

-20 minutes later-

The door opens and the guys next to me turn their head and I hear a "shit, man she's hot" I turn my head to see a girl. She glances my way and I give her a soft smile and she returns it.
"Oh you're here early, miss we were expecting you tomorrow."
"Well, finding your first period class isn't always the hardest to find" she says in a very thick accent. I start to melt, Mrs Crum notices me.
"Mr. Salerno did someone pour acid on you or something?" I sit up straight and act as if nothing just happened.
"Uh uh, no ma'am" Mrs. Crum points to the open seat next to me.
"Take a seat next to the boy with the curly hair" she nods. I watch her as she walks past me and takes a seat. She smiles at me "Hey, I'm-"
"The New Girl, nice to meet you, I'm Griffin" I offer my hand to shake and she grips it hard and squeezes tightly.
"You didn't even let me introduce myself Gryffindor" she smirks looking at me dead in the eye.
"Sorry..." she turns her smirk into a sweet smile.
"Samantha, nice to meet you Griffin." She lets go and looks over at my paper.
"Oh honey, how am I supposed to catch up, when you don't even have your notes?"

I whisper "You don't gotta do me like that" I pull out my phone and look at my notifications. Hm Pornhub just posted? I unlock my phone and scroll through Insta. Well it didn't lie did it? I see Samantha looking over my shoulder from the corner of my eye and I quickly turn it off.
"What you doin there? Are you into that kind of stuff?" I feel my face start to heat up.
"I don't want to talk about this during class"
She grins "Well can we exchange numbers then Gryffindor?" I nod and unlock my phone handing it to her. She puts her number and the name "The Hot New Girl ;)" she ends up texting her self from my number and she shows me her screen lighting up.
"Griffin, Samantha, pay attention please." Crum looks over at us. "Yes ma'am" we both start taking notes.

-2nd period-

*ting* I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion and look at my phone
*2 new messages* - The Hot New Girl.
I roll my eyes and unlock my phone. *"Wanna go off campus for lunch? I really wanna try some American food"* *"Also you have very pretty eyes"* I immediately shut my phone off. Lily looks over at me and goes "Dude you Okay? I've never seen you shut your phone off that fast."
(Updates)
I nod and look at Khylee. "How'd your test go?"
She frowns "it was hard and I wanted to cry. So I hope that answers your question."

-Mr. Mcleod goes through his lecture-

I take my phone out and glance at my notifications. Fuck, this girl won't give up will she? I think to myself, I notice Lilly looking over at my phone.
"Want help?" Lily grabs my phone and unlocks it (yes some of my friends know my password.) I watch over her shoulder and she starts to type. *Yeah sure let's grab lunch, I wanna try and get to know you. :)*
Lily presses send and hands it back. "You're welcome, tell me how it goes."
I smile awkwardly. "Thanks"

I feel vibration in my pocket. I roll my eyes and pull my phone out *Pineapple.juice just posted* I lick my lips. "Uh Mr. McLeod, may I use the restroom?"
"Uh, yeah go ahead and sign out" I perk up and head to the sign out sheet. And sign my name. I leave the classroom with a smirk on my face. *update* I jam my hands in my pocket feeling around... Fuck I left my head phones. Fuck it. I turn into the bathroom and hurry to a stall and whip my phone out *3 wrong passwords later* I open Instagram. The first thing I see is his post...

 The first thing I see is his post

I let out a long sigh. I wish I had a pretty sub that I could ruin.

I start to bite my lip and I hear a *ting* I look down at my phone

I start to bite my lip and I hear a *ting* I look down at my phone. *the hot new girl: are you alright? I just saw that you hurried to the restroom.* I frown. And open my messages. I click on hers *yes I'm fine, I had to check something. :)* I become quiet listening to see if anyone was coming.. I look down and notice the tent in my pants, I slide my hand down the front of my pants, and slowly start to rub myself through my boxers. My mind starts to wander, I start unbuckling my belt and undoing my pants not thinking I pull my boxers down in the front, grabbing my member with my dominant hand pumping myself. I let out a small moan and catch myself. I look at my phone scrolling through Pineapple.juice*'s Instagram.
"He's so lucky to have a pretty sub" I mumble under my breath, I shake my head and continue. "Fuck.."

*3 minutes later, Back in class*

"That took you a while Griff, now that you're back we need help" I look at the paper Lilly just set in front of me.
"Okay so we're making a catapult?" I look up at Gelluvar. "Got that G? What do you wanna do?"
"Um..." he looks at Khylee
"You can build it, or do you wanna help up us come up with a blue print?" I look at him, I can tell his gears are turning. "I wanna help come up with blueprints." Lilly and I nod.
"I'll grab materials then" Lily says as she jumps up.