Chapter 10 ~ Sea Of Lovers ❤️

Harry's POV:

A day passed and I stayed at the hospital the whole time. Mal and Ben did too. Eventually, Uma came out, looking really good except for a cast around her left arm. "What happened?" I asked, concerned. "It broke my arm." She answered, shrugging slightly. "Oh. I'm so sorry. Well, I'm so glad you're okay." I said, hugging her. She hugged back with her one good arm. We stayed in the hug for a moment then she pulled out of it. I smiled at her then gently put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her. She looked shocked at first then kissed back, gently wrapping her not casted arm around my neck. The doctor interrupted the moment and when he started talking we both immediately turned our heads to look at him. I gave him a slightly annoyed look. "Yeah, umm, Uma's free to go." "Great." I said, half happy and half annoyed. The doctor walked away without saying another word. I looked back over to Uma and slid my hands further up her cheeks. I started to lean in, but stopped and jumped when I heard a door close. Mal and Ben walked in. I got even more annoyed. "Oh I'm sorry. Did we interrupt?" Ben asked, noticing my annoyed look. I nodded angrily, then they left. I started to lean in again, but Uma put her hand on my chest, keeping me back. "What is it?" I asked, concerned. "I don't think we should make out in a hospital." She said. "I get it. Maybe somewhere more private." I answered. She nodded. "And we should get going anyways." She added. "Ye'. Mal! Ben!" I hollered, "We're going!" Mal and Ben came back in. "Okay. We'll drop you guys off in my limo. We're gonna stay at Auradon." Ben said. I was now holding Uma's hand, and I felt her squeeze my hand tighter in anger. "Ok." I growled. We all walked out, then got in Ben's limo. He drove us back to Fish N' Chips. Uma amd I got out, then went in. Ben and Mal drove back to Auradon. Uma turned to me. "And let's not do it in front of everybody. We all know how that went." She glared at Gil, who sunk down in his seat. "My room?" I asked. "Mkay." She agreed. I led her to my room and went in. I sat on my bed and patted the spot next to me, and she sat next to me. I put my arm around her, and she layed her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and thought to myself. I've never really seen this side of her before. And I know exactly why. She has to live up to how her mother raised her to be. She doesn't want to show or expose her soft, sensitive side. She has to be who she's truly not inside. I feel bad for her. I took my arm off from around her, and she lifted her head off my shoulder. "You can be yourself in front of me." I assured, looking into her dark brown eyes. She looked into mine and blushed a bit. I slid my arms around her just above her waist, and kissed her. She kissed back and wrapped her arm around my neck again. It was a simple, not aggressive lip lock kiss, both of us relaxed and feeling safe in each other's arms. We stayed in the kiss for a moment, then stopped and we both blushed and smiled quite a bit. We're both still getting used to being more than friends, but this is what we both wanted since we met, we were just too shy to confess our feelings. I know who Uma truly is inside, not what people take her granted for or expect her to be. They see her as, Uma, the fierce pirate captain who isn't scared of anyone or anything. But the Uma I know is Uma, a loyal captain who'd do anything for her friends and has feelings too.