The Unexpected Threat

At the opening ceremony of [Zero to Hero]:

The cast and crew members were all present and assembled, casually talking amongst themselves as lights flashed one after another, the paparazzi frantically taking their pictures of arriving stars posing as they walked the red carpet.

There were even large groups of fans who hovered outside the outer fringes of the event, all fired up and hoping for a chance to meet their idols.

Most of the social media outlets were surrounding the female lead, Itsuki Midoriya, and Leo Koenig, who was playing as the main male lead Le Million. One was Golden Age's precious sweetheart while the other was a famous star who had won an Oscar.

Such a good-looking and striking pair naturally drew everyone's attention.

"Itsuki! We all know that you will be playing as Le Million's love interest! This will be your second time acting as a couple with Leo on screen. Would you also give your heart to an Alpha like Leo in real life?"

She grinned and giggled, "Oh, Leo is a very attractive Alpha, but I don't think so! We're only good friends, and I don't have any space left in my heart for him!"

All the reporters drove themselves into a frenzy at her words. Just last year, Itsuki had publicly announced that she had a boyfriend. Everyone had desperately scrambled to find out more information, feverishly dug around for insider news and eventually found out that her boyfriend was the son of the CEO of Todoroki Corporation, Todoroki Enji's heir: Todoroki Shouto.

He had status, money, and mouth-watering good looks to boot. Shouto was undeniably perfect no matter what angle he was looked at, and everyone else couldn't help but feel envious.

Although many fans were saddened by the news, these days they were a lot more understanding compared to those of the past who would overreact and get upset over their idols dating and getting married. The majority nowadays wished for their favorite stars to find good partners to shine with forever more together.

Itsuki's popularity hadn't suffered in the slightest even after she revealed her relationship status; on the contrary, she maintained her fame through frequently popular topics of discussion like "Handsome Rich Boyfriends" and "A Winner in Life".

Leo, who stood right beside her, was good at following up and played along, clutching his chest as if it pained his heart to hear her say such words. "Miss, how ruthless of you when this hero has already given his heart only to you!"

The reporters laughed good-naturedly as they continued to tease the pair with a warm air. After seeing the leading actor and actress, the next person everyone looked forward to meeting was the actor who played Deku, the only one who had yet to arrive!

A few reporters began to crowd around Aizawa Shouta questioningly: "Director Aizawa, where's the actor for Deku? Will he be here today?"

"Of course he will," he answered blandly.

"Is it true that you rejected Mikumo Akatani because he wasn't attractive enough when he came to audition for this role?"

Obviously, they were trying to stir up trouble with the rumor wheel by asking such suggestive questions. But Director Aizawa wasn't new to this game, and his response was faultless.

"Although we do take looks into consideration when selecting our cast, it's definitely not the only standard we were looking at. Mikumo Akatani's appearance wasn't the issue, he just unfortunately didn't have the aura we were looking for."

"I heard that the actor for Deku is a newbie, is that true? Your standards for the role of Deku were so high, are you sure that this rookie will be able to meet all your expectations?"