11🎭HITLER TURNED ANGEL🎭

Days were passing blissfully for SEAN. He was getting extra footage (extra attention and sweetness) from his classmates and teachers due to BO. They even gifted him imported foreign chocolates, stuffed toys...ect to get introduced to BO JUN. So that, they get a chance to talk to him, date him, lure him and seduce him...... They kept gifting and buttering SEAN, who happily accepted everything and enjoyed them...

SEAN willingly introduced every admirer of BO to him in exchange of gifts, or to be precise bribery, because he knew no matter who did what, WANG BO JUN would never date any of them or accept their confessions or sway away in their seduction

SEAN willingly introduced every admirer of BO to him in exchange of gifts, or to be precise bribery, because he knew no matter who did what, WANG BO JUN would never date any of them or accept their confessions or sway away in their seduction. BO had already become SEAN'S everything in the world. In fact, BO had become SEAN'S world. SEAN couldn't imagine to spend five minutes without him. His gazes were always searching BO and on getting his sight, a light sparkled in his eyes and a smile crept on his lips... As if he had got the world for himself...

Even in sleep, SEAN cuddled and snuggled to BO tight....SEAN had started sleeping with BO on his bed for a long time now, and it had become the routine of all nights. Even if SEAN slept on his own bed initially, he would ultimately wake up at the middle of night, go to BO'S bed and lie down next to him, holding him tightly in his embrace. BO would just smile and resume sleeping.

And, the moment BO left bed and SEAN'S side, SEAN would wake up startled. He was always afraid of loosing BO, like his mother and at any cost he didn't want to let BO out of his sight, or his life ever. Somewhere subconsciously he had claimed BO for himself. BO was his. Only his. Nobody else's.

He would casually introduce those enthusiastic fangirls and teachers to BO and then tell them later that BO wasn't interested. Because secretly he never wanted to share his HON with anybody. BO was SEAN'S Honey, his Hon, only his.

♥♥♥ 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓭 ♥♥♥

But SEAN wasn't alone in this change of feelings and possessiveness

But SEAN wasn't alone in this change of feelings and possessiveness. The strict, stern, unfeeling, unemotional, impassive, detached and cold marine captain WANG BO JUN, was also experiencing things that were foreign to him. SEAN had become the bliss and delight of his life. Following SEAN everywhere, listening to his tantrums, the tight sudden hugs by him, pecks and kisses on cheeks, cute smiles, his dependency everything slowly were dissipating the iceberg in BO'S heart. The indifference, aloofness and the stoic expression was getting replaced with caring, gentle attitude and amused, happy smiles...