21💞

Jungkook feels like crying, scratch that he feels like burning down this whole building, what has the building got to do with his misery right now? Nothing.

He chose not to be with his mate, he ran out immediately he got the chance. Who runs away from their mate when they are in heat? Jungkook is the recipient of that award if they were to be any.  

He's this close to murdering himself, but when the reason why he's doing this floods his mind, he wants to pat himself on the back for having such control. His relationship with his mate is not really on a solid ground and Jungkook is not ready to destroy the little relationship they've built.

Taehyung is his mate, what's the point in rushing into this, Kim Taehyung's ass belongs to him, he's gonna fuck that ass all he wants in the future. There will be many heats to come and Jungkook will make sure his mate never feels pain again.

He tries to block out any sexual thoughts clouding his mind.His wolf is this close to actually killing him. He's angry and agitated Jungkook can feel it, the reason his wolf hasn't come out is because he really can't do much to help Taehyung in his wolf's form, so he thinks.

The growling is already making his head hurt, it's only a matter of time before the true blood gets hold of his human mind and control his actions. He knows the bastard can and Jungkook is ready to fight him and make him see sense.

He is not ready to lose Taehyung, his wolf too but the dick head thinks everything can be solved by fucking. He fucking triggered everything, the omega's heat and his rising hormones right now.

Right now he was in a different room in the same hotel. Namjoon had called his father who in turn called the manager to arrange another room for them. Namjoon also got him a shirt probably from one of the cheap shops nearby, he didn't really care about that right now.

His head, his mind, his heart is in a room a few feet down the hall. He is pacing around the room, his wolf was growling and crawling at his skin. He wasn't in a good state either, they were both at each other's neck.

Right now Taehyung's friends are probably trying to get the Omega to take the suppressant that the hotel manager gave them. It's nice to know they have things like that available in the hotel in case of emergency.

"Jungkook he is going to be ok once he takes the suppressant"

"I'm really proud of you man, you did the right thing" Yoongi added.

Jungkook appreciate his friends but he didn't even bother to respond. Did he really do the right thing? he knows he did, his wolf will beg to differ though.

Jungkook was still pacing around the room. He's restless.

"Once he takes his heat suppressant, he will be better, then you can get him home, I'm more worried about your pending rut though"

"Don't be" Jungkook mumbled mindlessly.

"Jungkook this won't be your wolf acting up like last time if it's really your rut sniffing your mate's scent won't be enough this time"

Namjoon is right, he has never gone through a rut without a partner, it's the most painful thing any Alpha can go through. He is pretty sure his wolf won't even let him go near any other werewolf except Taehyung, not that he was planning to, he would rather go through the worst pain on earth than hurt Taehyung ever again.

Right now his wolf only wants Taehyung, other assholes Alphas can take partners who ain't their mate during their rut because all your wolf wants at that time is to just fuck into something, knot, breed, mate and all that.

But Jungkook's wolf isn't like any other Alpha wolf out there, he literally messed up Sana's scent in a matter of seconds. He is fucking powerful only to be humbly twisted under a small omega's finger, Jungkook can relate though they are in the same boat.