30

Yeonjun's (Jungho and Haera) and Soobin's (Soohyun and Minjee) parents met at the back of this mini stage provided for this very event. They exchanged greetings and remarks. Haera and Minjee having a little chat about some women stuff while Soohyun and Jungho discussed the matter at hand.

Their companies partnership.

Seokjin's also there with his husband Namjoon. They introduced themselves to Yeonjun's parents and let's just say that the couple managed to capture Haera's heart.

Her son still remains superior though.

Anyway, while the family's having their own little world, a panicked staff ran into them bearing a news that might not be too pleasing to hear.

Soohyun was the first to notice the male so he nudged Jungho and turned to face the staff, "We're all set, aren't we? So can we start the announcement?"

Before the staff could even answer, Jungho spoke. "Right. I told secretary Park to bring Yeonjun in here, so he must be here any second. How about Soobin?" He asked Soohyun then turned to look at Minjee and Seokjin.

"He arrived minutes ago, he's probably waiting in front. My boy's usually not so patient." He muttered, patting Jungho at the back before walking towards his wife.

The staff was still there, he couldn't find the opportunity to insert the news he's supposed to tell.

"Honey, how about we call those two in here? So we could all just come out together?" Minjee suggested, her dark hair falling at her side as she shifted to hold her husband's arm.

"I agree. I'm gonna go call Yeonjunie~" Haera was about to exit her way when someone awkwardly talked.

"E-excuse m-me?" He was stuttering, it was completely understandable though. Being in these people's presence could be quite intimidating so yeah.

All eyes were suddenly on him, making him feel scared but whatever, it's not like it's his fault. He's just told to deliver the news.

"I'm afraid sir Soobin and sir Yeonjun couldn't be found, madames, sirs."

"What do you mean?" Haera asked, walking back to her previous spot, which was beside her husband, of course.

"They left or so I was told. We tried to look for them all over the building but they might have already left the vicinity. I apologize sirs, madames."

And with that, the staff went away feeling half dead.

The Chois were then left to solve this little problem on their own.

___

Meanwhile, the other Chois were speeding up on the road with Soobin on the driver's seat and Yeonjun beside him on the shutgon. They have the window's down so they could definitely feel the rush of the cold air.

Yeonjun has his head resting on the window frame, his hand out as he feels the strong wind. Soobin glanced at him for a moment and smiled to himself.

He doesn't know what has gotten into him.

The frantic ringing of a phone then snaps the two from their state. Yeonjun brought his head up and searched for it in the compartment only to found out that it's his mom calling. He looks up at Soobin, unsure of what to do.

"It's mom." He breathed out.

He could already imagine the scene at the party. Their fathers getting mad and their moms trying to calm them down and Jimin handling the situation outside like he always does. He actually wonders how the people hasn't mistook Jimin to be Choi Jungho's son, he's basically always covers up for him.