Ch.21 BOREDOM

Catras pov

Me and adora sat bored on the couch. We didn't have much to do so we just bothered each other or at least I bothered her. She can't bug me.

Me and adora don't talk much. No one does because there's nothing to talk about. Sometimes we talk but other than that we don't. I'm so bored I can't even put it on words.

I yawned and stretched. Me and adora played on our phone trying to beat each other on games a little.

I don't know what to do. I'm so tired for some reason... probably because of my lazy ass. I'm so gonna get out of shape and laugh at myself later. We both are.....

That's a problem for future Adora and Catra though sooooooo.(ehhhh reference)

I tackled adora and kissed her and she wasn't slow to kiss back. I was bored and wanted something to happen. Or wanted someone. Either way adora always kept me entertained. I don't know how but she did. That's why I love her. I'm never bored with her. There's like millions of other reasons and that's one of the smallest so why am I speaking of it? I don't know but I don't want to think about it.

We pulled apart and caught our breath. We just went right back to kissing. I felt her put her arms around my neck.

I smirked into the kiss and wrapped my arms around her waist. I purred making her moan from me purring while we were still making out. I pulled away smirking knowing she wanted more.

"Why'd you stoop." She pouted and I laughed. "Because I could~" I purred and booped her nose. She hugged me and we started cuddling. We fell asleep soon after.