Chapter 101

Saint Smith
Her face fell flat and she rolled her eyes.

"Where Kairi?" She asked, taking her sandals off.

"She with Mrs. Berry. Shawty been put to sleep. You woulda known if you bothered to call and ask." I spat.

"Woah...why the fuck I gotta walk up in the house with all this bad ass energy and attitude being thrown at me?" She spat back, a little taken back.

"Ion know Cassie. You tell me." I huffed.

"Saint I was at WORK. Okay. I told you this. But you don't be listening to me." She said.

"Cassie I fuckin listen aight..." I scoffed.

"So why you acting all pissy then?" She asked.

"Cause you out here fuckin with other niggas. Thats what." I blurted, standing up from my seat on the couch.

"Your bugging...I don't know who the fuck you could be talking about." She shrugged, walking down the hall and shutting the room door behind her.

"That nigga Deja." I shouted.

Opening the door, she poked her head out.

"What...? Deja? My manager?" She questioned.

"Don't be acting like a fuckin dumbass Cassidy. You know what the fuck I'm talking bout. Why this nigga even got his hands on you?" I asked.

"He not the one you should be worried bout my nigga." She admitted, leaving the room and entering Kairi's.

I followed behind her, looking over her shoulder. She walked over to the baby's crib peeking on Kai, making sure she was okay and that the baby monitors were on.

"Cassidy who the fuck are you talking about then?" I whispered watching as she walked past me and down the hall into our bedroom again.

"I met a really dope French male model today Saint. We really fucking connected. More than we ever have in the last two months. Actually way FUCKIN more. Talking bout touching grabbing, hugging. All of it. Even a graze of a kiss. All chemistry on set. There was no acting involved. And guess fucking what my nigga?...He asked me out to lunch AND WE EXCHANGED NUMBERS. I'm going out with him and your distant, awkward ass ain't gone fuckin stop me." She spat.

I took a deep breath before I decided to speak.

"Should I kill you now or right this fucking second?" I mumbled under my breath.

"The fuck?" She asked.

I stepped closer to her now looking down at her short ass.

"You not going out with him Cassidy." I spoke.

"Yes the fuck I a-" She said, poking me in chest before I cut her off by gripping onto her hair.

"Let me the fuck go!" She exclaimed, struggling for me to let go.

"You not fuckin goin Cassidy." I bellowed.

"Get the FUCK OFF OF ME SAINT FOR REAL!" She yelled, mushing me in my face.

I let go of her then she took two steps back.

She bit her lip, looking up at me.

"Come here." I mumbled.

She charged towards me, jumping up on me and wrapping her legs around my waist while I held onto her butt.

"I fucking hate you." She panted, kissing all over me.

"I hate ya bipolar ass too." I huffed, shoving my whole tongue down her throat.

Pulling her panties from under her dress, I tossed them to the side and aggressively threw her on the bed. She bit her lip, taking her whole dress off and now completely naked sprawled across the bed.