Prologue

(3rd PoV)

Tokyo 2.43 am

We see a young man with a hood walking down a dark alley.

'I still don't understand why my sister needed a damn bottle of Vodka in the middle of the night.'

In a matter of seconds, out of a alley that goes right beside the alley that our young soon-to-be-hero is walking, three thugs in black T-Shirts with black masks
come and are looking at our hero with a very unfriendly look.

'And that's my cue to leave.'
thought the young man and wanted to turn around but was stopped by a baseball bat.

"Give us your money or you're going to die!"
said the thug in the middle while holding a knife.

'Ah shit, here we go again.'
said the young man in his thoughts and took a fighting stance.

"You don't stand a chance!"
said the thug while laughing and holding a baseball bat in his hand.

"You think so? Come at me and find out if I really don't stand a chance!" shouted the man, startling the three thugs.

After a battle cry from the thug with a baseball bat, he attacked the young man.

Surprisingly the man hit the thug square in the chest, stunning the thug. He used the moment to take the bat out of his hands and hit the masked attacker in the head, knocking him out in the process.

The other thug that said nothing until now, attacked the man with his bare fists.

The man expertly blocked it and countered it with a clean hit to the nose.

The thug went down and the man double tapped the thug by using the baseball bat.

"Impossible! How are you able to defeat them so easily?"
shouted the thug with the knife visibly shocked.

"I have something you don't have. It's called skill."
said the man while snickering.

"What did you say!" the thug with the knife charged at the man only to fail and fall on his face.

"Pathetic, really." said the man disappointed and knocked the third thug out.

"So now where did we left of? Ah yes I need to-" only a shot could be heard through the dark alleys of Tokyo.

"Damn he knocked out them, I need to quickly get them out of here." said a fourth thug that hid behind a corner the whole time.

'Is this it? Pathetic. Well atleast I left my sister enough money to live by herself. If it's possible I would like a second chance at life...'

A Sound that was like a Notification was heard by our young hero and he saw a blue box with a text in it:

Welcome to the Supreme Heaven Gamer!

I hope you liked the chapter.
If yes, you're welcome to stay and watch what will happen to your character.
If no then say what should I try to do better and I will try to do it.

Goodbye, my ningens.