Muichiro Tokito |Red Thread

ANGST ahead!

Requested by muichirotkt

AU: Red string of Faith the connect two people

~*~

The body is made of complex  organs and blood vessels that connects all our parts of the body, but there was one special vessel that connects our heart to our pinkie. It was said that the pinkie was a representation of out heart, that's why in some cultures promise using by crossing our pinkies.

According to legends, a red thread tied by the Gods on a person's pinkie continues to flow and goes to intertwine with another person, connecting your heart with theirs. those two people are destined to meet one another in certain circumstances and become lovers.

The world seems to stop as the both of you stare at each others eyes, It took you a moment to notice that a red thread was attached to your pinkie connected to his pinkie.

realization hit you as you recognize him.

"Muichiro?" you asked carefully, a little but hesitant. 

"..."

"Don't you remember me?" you asked again after being ansrews with silence.

"stop playing around, it's me (Y/N)"

"I don't know you" he answered coldly as he walk pass you, but he suddenly stop and turn around to face you.

"Don't tell anyone about these" he said as he motioned to the red string on each others pinkie. he look so cold and determined to keep this a secret so all you could do was nod you your head.

after that day, you spent your time following Muichiro around, though he would pretend you don't exist you continued to cheerfully talk with him.

"Then Tanjiro headbutted Inosuke and his mask fell off, you wont believe it but Inosuke was much more beautiful then me..." you continued to ramble on as you follow Muichiro from behind.

"..."

"there was also this time when we were eating and Inosuke su--"

"You're seriously so annoying! get lost!" he finally snapped as he stop walking and turn around to face you.

"not until you talk to me like a normal person" you said as you smiled at him. then you quickly extended you hand and ruffled his head which he quickly slap away.

"don't follow me anymore" he coldly said as he leave, you took a big sigh as you cross out something on your list on things to do to make him remember you. 

Two people destined to be together are bound by fate itself, they are destined to meet no matter what happens or no matter how far they are to each other.

But the threads can sometimes stretch and tangle... 

You know Muichiro hate you the moment he saw you, but he hated you more when he found out you two were soulmates, Muichiro hated getting tied down more than anything. but you didn't know he hated you to the point of killing himself.

"I heard You can see the red threads, can you cut them?" Muichiro said to the old woman, which was supposedly good at this kind of things. 

"I can cut it, but red threads are tied by the Gods, nothing good will happen if you defy fate" the woman explained, however, Muichiro remain unfazed.