A Fine Tuned Love (Izuku X Kyoka Jiro)

"Jiro!!!" Mina Ashido called Kyoka Jiro. They're at the hallway of their dorms. She wanted to orchestrate a girl's night out, but for some reason, Kyoka never joined them. Heck, Kyoka always refuses Mina's invitation. Whether it's a hang out with the class, going to the arcade, or mixers, Kyoka rejected them.

"What is it, Ashido?" Kyoka asked in irritation. She could guess where this is going. But, she wanted to know how will Mina invite her this time.

"Wanna hang out with us girls today?" Mina asked. She hoped that Kyoka would say yes this time. But...

"I can't come today. I'm busy, you know." Kyoka said and walked away.

This pisses off the Dance Queen of U.A., as this is like the 100th time she refused to join them.

As 2nd years, they all faced hardships. So, having fun won't hurt. In fact, it will help to relieve their stress courtesy of the workload that one Shota Aizawa, or better known as Eraser Head, provides. Mina, the friendliest of the bunch, is always the one who organized hang outs and sleep overs. Almost all of Class 2-A enjoyed it, even Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki, the two persons that are impossible to invite to have fun, enjoyed it.

But there's only two who never went to these outings, and those two are...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jiro, only you and Midoriya are the only ones who never joined us!!! Why?"

Yes, the only two who never went to these outings are Kyoka and Izuku Midoriya. And it's a mystery to the class why they don't join them.

"Like I said, I'm busy. And if you ask me why Midoriya doesn't join you guys, I don't know. Maybe he's too busy working out, you know, he likes to break his bones." Kyoka then shrugged her shoulders and left Mina alone.

It's been always like this. Both of them are busy, even on holidays, they found a way to excuse themselves from Mina's outings.

"I promise I will find out why you two aren't coming with us!!!" Mina thought as she is determined to find out the reasons for the two fledgling heroes.

She then went to the Common Area of their dorms, where most of her classmates are either eating, having a conversation, or just resting at the couch.

"That's quite troublesome." Momo Yaoyorozu commented, as Mina told to all of their classmates, sans Kyoka and Izuku, her failed persuasion to the two absentee's.

"I may add that I couldn't find Midoriya from his workout spot whenever you guys tried to invite him. It's pretty odd considering that's mostly the thing he does when he goes out of dorms." Shoto added. He is a close friend of Izuku, so he knows what he does. In fact, he wanted Izuku to become a part of his family, via making him and his sister, Fuyumi Todoroki, to have a date and hopefully becomes Fuyumi's fiancé.

The others started to wonder what is Izuku doing during those times. They also wonder what is Kyoka doing, considering she is close with Momo and the girls, and is cool with anything they plan.

"But Kyo became so hard to invite over time. She mostly reason out that she has practice. But I checked the studios that she goes to, but she never went there. I'm worried." Momo then let out a sigh. Kyoka is dear to her, as she is her first friend. Sure, she is worried at Izuku, but she knows that he has Shoto, Ochako Uraraka and Tenya Iida to look out for him. And besides, she has faith in Izuku that he's doing good deeds, and she is aware that Izuku isn't comfortable talking with people.

"So, I have a plan. A plan that will ensure our success in finding out what those two are doing!!" Mina stated with a grin, which made some of the students shudder.

---------------

Saturday, a day where everyone can relax. Heck, Izuku already left the dorms in the morning. But this won't stop one Mina Ashido, as she is absolute.