Marichat

"So students today we have a special guest....Chat Noir!" The black cat came through the door "Hello guys" Marinette blushed as he winked at her "Today you can ask Chat Noir some questions about his superhero life!" The teacher sat on a chair waiting for Chat noir to speak "Can you destroy anything you touch?" Kim yelled "U-Um y-yes" everybody started to ask Chat questions "Ow! Marinette why did you do that" Lila rubbed her cheek "Marinette! What did you do?!" The teacher ran up to Lila
"I don't know? I didn't do anything!" Chat looked into her perfect eyes he knew she didn't do anything "Principals office now!" Marinette's jaw dropped and ran out the classroom Chat whispered beep beep "Well gotta go!" He ran after Marinette but accidentally fell on top of her

Chat Noir!" The black cat came through the door "Hello guys" Marinette blushed as he winked at her "Today you can ask Chat Noir some questions about his superhero life!" The teacher sat on a chair waiting for Chat noir to speak "Can you destroy an...

Their hearts began to race they looked into each others eyes until Chat got up. "S-Sorry p-princess" he pulled her up and waited for Mari "I'm going to leave Miss Dupain-Cheng and I want all this work done!" The principal left as Chat grinned "Your all mine~~" he walked closer "C-Chat I-" Chat went under the desk so he was between her legs "Looks delicious princess" he slid of her black Lacey panties and started licking her pussy "ah! Kitty s-stop" he kept on going until he started to lick her more roughly and plunged his tongue in and out. "A-ah! C-Chat y-yes! Agh!" Marinette ran her fingers through this thick golden shiny locks as he purred, "I love your sexy moans princess they drive me crazy~~" he took out his tongue and thrusted two fingers into her wet pussy "Yes kitty just like that ahhh..."
*click*
"How is your work going?" A teacher asked
"Almost finished Miss..." she bit her lip trying to contain her moans "Do you know where Chat Noir is?" The teacher crossed her arms. Chat shoved another finger into her "Heee...left...." she coughed "I'll be back" the teacher left "Get your fingers out of me or I'm gonna- Ah!" Chat put all of his finger in her making her scream and cry in pleasure "Oh Chat! Yes ahhhh!" Cum left her body making her milk his finger he took them out and sucked all the cum off "it's lunch time now I better go...I love you kitty" she kissed him "I love you to my princess have a good day!" He jumped out of the window and went on a building Marinette smiled and waved he waved back.
The end!