Chapter 19

(Manik's dress with a Maroon shawl on his shoulder and a Maroon pagdi)

Neyonika-  I can't believe my Son has grown up that today he is getting married...   

I hate to see her cry, but today is different, today the tears signified how happy she is, and that made me happy too... Well Man it's my wedding and I can't keep calm... Few days back if some one had asked me about marriage I would have blown away but look at me now just in a week's time, I am here all ready to get married to the lady out there who I hardly know and not only I am marrying her but also ready to give her a chance to enter my life, my heart which was closed from past two years. I don't know what I had with Soha was some serious affair or not, but what I feel for Nandini in just a span of two week is the cause of worry.

She affect me like no body did, not now not ever. I was dying to see her in that bridal attire and I know I would never accept but yes, I am dying to go out there, do all those stupid rituals which I don't even believe and make her mine forever... So I could keep her for life, so I could protect her from those bastards.... 

Radhika - Evil eyes off!! My Son is looking just like a Prince right Di? 

Neyonika- I wish Raj was alive then he must be so happy to see his Son getting married to that beautiful girl. I am sure if he was here then he was to be the biggest admirer of Nandini..

Yeah Mom is right, Dad would have loved her, why won't he, everybody love her, she is just like that, she will make you like her, even if you try to escape she wont let you, like she didn't let me....

Radhika - Can you see, how he is smiling thinking about Nandini. A little patience my boy because reward of that patience will be...

Barkha and Mukti - Nandini...

They both shouted together and entered inside with Dhruv and Smaran. So for a change, Smaran is away from his wife and is baiting for my team.

Smaran - So finally brother in law, your bad time is here..(I glared and others giggled) I mean the best moment of your life is here. Come on let's get this show on the road, let's take out the baraat. We don't want our sister in law to wait more...

And with all of them teasing and giggling around we left the room....So As Mom wanted everything to be as per the rituals, one horse is arranged, so I could came up sitting on him like a typical baraat comes up..... I sat up and it walked from Entrance to the garden where everything is set up, the music is arranged and typical wedding songs were blasting off the speakers and everyone is dancing their heart out, even Mom and Aunty while I felt content about taking a right decision at least once in my life....

We reached the entrance and there were the other people waiting from bride's end, Cabir, Navya and Inaya too came forward and had their share of dance and teasing and then Cabir Made me step out of the horse, this is a said ritual done by Bride's Brother and Cabir happily did it... He indeed is fulfilling all his duties like a true guardian of Nandini and I couldn't be more proud of my friend....