Chapter 1

Jisoo's POV

Here I am. Driving towards school with my average car. I was just chilling until...

"Unnie!" Lisa suddenly shouts from the earpiece that I was wearing. Was this girl trying to make me lose my hearing?

I groaned in annoyance and pressed the earpiece. Eyes still focused on the road to lessen my record of being on accidents every week.

"What Manobal?!" I asked in frustration. I wasn't having a good day and I do not want to be more grumpy than I already am.

"It's Ma-no-ban, Kim!" She retorts and I rolled my eyes. Completely annoyed now.

"Whatever. Cut to the chase." I said and I heard her sigh.

"Can you help me with something?" She asks in a sorta nervous tone. This isn't going to sound good to me.

"What is it?"

"Can you answer my homework for me? I kinda forgot." She says which left me dumbfounded. Another excuse to go to her girlfriend.

This bitch...

"And what would you do if I didn't?" I challenged her and she whines childishly.

"Please Unnie! I really need to hang out with my girl! She needs me for something too." She reasons and I exhaled a long breathe. See? I already knew it was her girlfriend.

She just does everything for her girl.

"Fine but you gotta pay me with something." I grinned at myself. She can't really do anything because I hold the authority here.

She groaned and mumbled, "Typical rich girl."

"Excuse me?" I gasped in disbelief. Did she just say that?

"You may now pass." She says and then a few seconds later, she laughs.

"Your an idiot. Anyways, I'm at the parking lot. Fetch me here." I ordered and she groans. Was she complaining? Obviously she was but that's no excuse.

"Why..?" She whined and I heard a few stomping from the earpiece before...

"And your here already! Nice work, Lalisa." I clapped my hands and finally opened my car door.

And of course, being the top student and daughter of a rich CEO, I got tons of attention just by standing there.

"It's Kim Jisoo..."

"She's so hot and look at that car..."

"A fucking Lambo?! That'll take me years to afford."

"She's looking at us!"

And much more...

...

Jennie's POV

"Fuck! I am so late!!" I shouted to myself while running towards my homeroom which is four more floors up.

"I am too!" My best friend, Chaeyoung, complains beside me while fast-walking.

"Great, Dad's gonna kill me!" I grumbled at the thought. Dad can be terrifying at times but I know he'll let this slide. I hope.

"I wonder who's fault it is. Maybe someone who woke up at freaking 7:30 a.m. when class starts at 7:45!" She gestures to me with a furious face.

Aw... she looks like a chipmunk. A really cute one.

"I'm sorry, ok? I just overslept." I made up an excuse but in reality I only slept for 2 hours. What can I say? The most hardest decision you can over choose from is K-Drama or sleep. C'mon, it's not just me.

"Yeah right..." She then stops by a wooden sliding door. "I hope Professor Jimin doesn't mind us being late." Chaeyoung inhales and exhales while I check if my fingers were fine. I still had to be classy y'know.

"Don't worry. Your his favorite student 'cuz your the only on who actually listens to his English lessons." I shrugged and she thought for a second.

"Your right."

And then, she barges into the room while Professor Jimin was discussing about modals and other shit. Just looking at the board makes my head hurt already.

"Ms. Park and Kim, glad that the two of you could join us." He said as he stopped discussing.

Everyone's attention were all at us now because who even cares about school shit.

"Sorry we're late, Sir Jimin." Chaeyoung bows. Being the goody ass she is.

"It's totally fine, Ms. Park." He beamed Chaeyoung a charming smile.

"Okay... he's so weird." I whispered to Chaeyoung and she nodded in agreement.

What's weirder is that he's somehow our age. And there are rumors that he has a crush on my best friend. Totally a creep to me.

"Geez... can we just finish this already, Jiminie?" A familiar voice from the class says with a bored tone.

And no one calls Jimin 'Jiminie'... except for the worst person that I have ever met.

"Kim Jisoo..." I mumbled under my breathe in a frustrated tone.

...

Jisoo's POV

I stood up and looked at the two students on the door. But one specific person really caught my eye.

"Hey Jendeuk!!" I waved at her with a sweet smile. Finally, she's here. Nothing's ever been interesting in this class except for her.

She rolled her eyes and I couldn't help but smile wider.

"Sit down everyone!" Jimin said with an angry tone. "And Sooya! Go to detention later."

"Why so?" I asked with crossed arms. Who was he to order me around?

"Because I said so, Sooya." He retorted.

"Fine. I'll go. But who told you to call me by my nickname when we're at school, Jiminie?" I asked with a serious tone and I swear I saw him flinch. One point for Kim Jisoo!

"Ms. Kim. Please just sit down and be quiet. And you two..." He looked at the two students on the door who were quiet the whole time. "Sit down and do the same thing."

And they obliged as well as the class. I rolled my eyes and took my bag while walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked with a dark tone.

I just smiled at him mischievously.

"Just let me go this one time, Jimin. I swear, I'll go to detention for 2 hours after school." I raised my hand to indicate that I promise.

"2 hours?" He raised his brow.

I rolled my eyes and heaved a sigh.

"5. Happy?" I faked a smile and he nodded.

"Go on then, Sooya." He said and I glared at him while raising my middle finger as I got out of the room.

Finally... freedom.

...