5.0// Blow Up //

(Skip to plane because I'm lazy).

Third POV

Y/N waited at LAX airport for Shawn to turn up so they could get on the plane together. Y/N was excited because she would get to go back to her hometown-but also slightly nervous. She remembers so many bad things happening there and she's not sure whether she wants them to haunt her or not. She was interrupted from her thoughts when Shawn came running up to her, panting. 

"Really Shawn?"

"Yes, really Y/N

"Yes, really Y/N."

"Well then lets going we're already late as it is. And don't expect me to help you with those damn guitars".

"Fine I don't want your dirty hands on my babies anyway".

Y/N turned around and pretended to look offended and they both laughed. She loved moments like these.

"Oh and by the way. we're gonna meet Camilla when we touch down."

"Oh okay that's cool. I haven't seen her in a long time". But secretly y/n was nervous. When Shawn and Camilla first got together, Y/n was practically loving for it. However, Y/n always had that gut feeling that she didn't like her. But its not like and Y/n shawn were a thing. In all honestly, she didn't look at him like that at all-and she pretty sure that the feeling is reciprocated. She was going to keep your end of the pact the two of them made when you first met. No feelings. At all.

Skip to landing.

The two of them landed and made their way to security. Luckily, the paparazzi weren't around so you could get to baggage claim and pasts security with no obstacles. Then your eyes met Camilla's-and clearly Shawn's did too because he ran over to her and gave her a bone-crushing hug. and a longggg kiss. You watched the scene wistfully. If only you could have a relationship like that. When they finally stopped, Camilla and you simply hugged and said hi, then set off to your hotel.

Your POV

"So what should we do now?"

I just shrugged.

"Well I'm not feeling that jet-lagged so MAYBE we could go down to a nightclub?"

Shawn sighed. 

"Well why not? I know a few good clubs around here. Meet me inn the lobby in 30," and with that Camilla left to her own room.

Shawn's POV

Oh of course she had to suggest that. And when she does that can only mean one thing. She has a lot on her mind that she wants to smooth out with a few shots. I'm still waiting for the day when Y/N learns that she can actually solve her problems by TALKING to me.

"Y/N, you okay?"

She turned around, "Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Cut the bullshit Y/N. I know somethings wrong".

"Nothings wrong". God she's so defensive.

"Oh yeah? So why'd you suggest we go don to the club when I know you'd rather be in here watching Netflix? Oh wait I know why it's because you use alcohol as a way to escape your problems and if you have problems that means something is wrong".

She just stared at me. Oops, did I cross a line. And then she started to giggle.

"Gee Shawn you get really protective sometimes. And please stop making me sound like some alcoholic. I'm not going down because I have pRoBlEms, I actually have business to attend to."

"Business?"

"Yeah, Dad asked me to take care of some stuff. Nothing I can't handle".

"Oh". I was really taken aback. Maybe Y/N will take her life seriously now.

"Uh well if you have business, let's get going".

can you think of Camilla as just Shawn's girlfriend and not as a singer. Just somethings for the next few chapters.