ramen

Thank you for all your kind words. I was really considering on letting this book go but comments like all of yours give me the will to continue. THANKS

And even to the silent readers and the voters, really. Thank you. This book wouldn't have this many chapters without all of you.

filler chapter with fluff because that was just too much angst oof

Third Person View

Taehyung smiled as they walked through the quiet park. They decided to leave the car and just walk, all bundled up in layers upon layers of scarves and jackets.

~Half an hour ago~
They were atleast a block away from the house when Taehyung started getting cold. He should've known better and only came out with a sweater and jeans.
"I should've just taken the car." Jungkook said with a frown, watching in concern as Taehyung's teeth chattered.
"N-no. I'm okay."
"You're not. You'll get sick, Taehyung and the—"
"Is in 3 days. I know."
"I'm not having you sick on our wedding. Like what Blair said, she doesn't want snot all over the cake."
"Thanks." Taehyung said sarcastically.
"Come on. We're going back home to get he car."

Taehyung pouted.
"But we're already all the way out here ."
"Tae, I can literally still see the house from here."
"But I still wanna walk."
"Fine. I'm just going to cover you up."

~end of flashback~

And that's how Taehyung ended up with a long sleeved shirt, two jackets, mittens, leggings under sweats, three scarves and a beanie.
He was warm for sure but he knew he looked ridiculous especially when a woman only wearing a dress and boots walked passed them.

"I feel weak."
"You're not, you're just cold. And now you're warm. That's what matters."
"I look like—an Asian Michelin man."
"You're cute." Jungkook turned him as he squished his cheek together. His nose and cheeks already red from the cold breeze.
"How come you're not cold?" Taehyung pouted.
"Because I already have to deal with you."
"That's mean."
"I'm joking. You know I love you."
"Luckily for you."

They decided to eat at a small ramen shop that was still open at hours like this. Taehyung got a miso ramen while Jungkook settled for shoyo. (Thanks now I'm hungry)

They ate in a comfortable silence, moaning at the flavor and heat from the ramen that soothed their recent exposure from the cold.
"Shit, that was good. Almost compares to your sou-"
Taehyung snapped his head up at him with a pointed gaze and eyebrow perked.
"Never mind."
The old lady, who they assumed to be the owner came up to them with a polite smile.

"It's a couples cake. It's on the house." Setting the cute chocolate cake in between them.
"Thank you!" Taehyung cheered, free cake is always good. Actually, free food is always good.
He took a bite and moaned.
"This shit is good. Though I can't have a lot of it."
He looked up to see Jungkook staring lovingly at him.
"Y-you're eating cake tonight." He stuttered with a blush.
He lifted a spoonful of cake and shoved it into Jungkook's mouth.

(Cake and spoons are a match made from heaven.....fyt me)

"That cake is good." Jungkook said, wiping the side of Taehyung's lip that had chocolate frosting on it. They paid the old lady, leaving a generous tip before heading out. Remembering to note down that ramen shop if they were ever lazy to cook again.

"That was our first date and we're getting married in three days."
"No, it wasn't."
"What do you mean?" Taehyung turned to him, confused.
"Our first date was when we went to an expensive restaurant and you wanted to go to McDonalds."

Taehyung blushed red, reminiscing how bratty he acted.
"You remember that?!" He squeaked. "It was a forced date." He said as he walked closer to Jungkook.
"Still. I honestly had fun."

"I remember you made me drink a sip of your milkshake that came from your mouth, no wonder why it was fucking warm."
"And you were dumb enough to think I was being nice."
Jungkook chuckled. "Yea."

"It was only a few months ago but it felt like years. Like I've known you for years."
Taehyung smiled, looking up at Jungkook.

"I admire you, Jungkook. You had so much patience with me. Though we met in—unfortunate terms, I'm glad we did. Even though you were a dick to me."
"And even though you were the biggest brat I've ever met. You still are."
"Your brat."
"My pretty, bratty baby." Jungkook cooed, pecking Taehyung's face as the blonde giggled.

"I think I want to dye my hair back to brown. The roots are showing already."
"It's up to you. You'll look beautiful either way."
"Thank you."

They walked along a path in between columns of trees.
Taehyung was walking with his hands in his pocket when he didn't feel Jungkook's presence beside him.
"Tae."
He turned in an instant as a flash blinded his eyes but Jungkook got the picture.

He saved it at his lock screen. A picture of Taehyung in the middle of the bricked path in between trees and captured at the perfect moment when a breeze of leaves past just behind him. All cute and bundled up, jaw hidden under the pile of scarves, revealing only his cute chubby cheeks and button nose.

"You scared me."
"Sorry."
Taehyung pushed him lightly but held onto him when there was a howl of wind.
"Wimp."
"Shut up. I'm scared."
"We're going home now." Jungkook pecked his head as they walked home.

Taehyung sighed, glad that Jungkook turned the heater on before they left. He kicked off his shoes before jumping on Jungkook's back.

"Carry me up, peasant."
"Oh be quiet, jerk." Despite his comment, he carried him up the stairs and into their room.

Taehyung got dressed in a warm sweatshirt and sweatpants before belly flopping on their bed. Jungkook however left the shirt and came out in sweatpants and...sweatpants. Just sweatpants.

"Damnit, Koo. Ever heard of a shirt?"
Jungkook chuckled, turning the light off and joining him in bed.
Taehyung sighed, hugging Jungkook's torso that was surprisingly warm.

"Nighty, Koo~"
"Goodnight. Can't wait to marry you."