H. Inosuke || Dumbass

Requested by Sapphireax I'M SORRY IF THIS IS NOT WHAT U EXPECTED!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Come back here, you little girl! You're supposed to be my food!", the demon said as he continued to catch you.

"I'm not that dumb to offer myself to you, stupid demon", you whispered while running.

"HUH?! WHAT DID YA JUST CALL ME?! STUPID?!", the demon shouted as his pace started increasing.

"Crap", you mumbled, as you ran. 'And here I thought I was already fast enough, how stupid of me to understimate demons', you thought as you kept panting.

"I SAID COME BACK HERE DAMMIT!", he shouted.

'I really need to attack, just once...' you dashed forward into a tree and kick it, twisted your body and charged towards the demon, you unsheated your wooden sword and pierced into the demon's stomach. You knew the damage wasn't enough. But you weren't trying to kill the demon, you were trying to injure him to weaken him.

You lifted your arms, and cracked your knuckles.

"THAT ISN'T ENOUGH TO KILL ME YA KNOW?! STUP--"you cutted him off as you punched him on his face. "I know that, so shut up", you replied as you got off him and ran as far as you can.

You leaned on the tree as you reached the summit.

'I'm sure he'll follow me here, that is why--'

"Did you really think you already escaped?!", you heard the demon as he removed your sword from his stomach.

'I just need to wait for some few minutes... and all will be done..'

He threw your sword in the cliff and smirk. "Humans are really dumb, instead of getting out of this mountain, you ran towards the summit? You even got a beautiful place for me to eat you, how kind", he laughed as he revealed his claws. "Now let me reward you for that", he said as he dashed towards you and swung his claws, you jumped back away, avoiding it, but not completely, he still managed to scratched your right arm.

You landed safely and prepared to attack, you knew a bit of fighting physically, but you were not that good. You just needed it for a while, you just need to fight for a while. You just need to enjure it.

He attacked you once again with your claws, but this time he dug his claws on your skin, making you scream in agony, you kicked him, but that only made it pull your hair and slam you on the tree.

'Just a little more...', you thought as you stared on the sky.

"Now, I think that's enough, I don't want to waste my dear food~", he said. 'What?!' Your eyes widened. You were expecting for him to hurt you more, but no, he was hungry. He would like to torture you more, but he couldn't hold back anymore. "And here I thought I'd be successful..."you whispered as he pulled your body and gripped tighly into your shoulders.

"If you were gonna make me eat you up, you could've done it soo--"
"Pig assault! Pig assault!", someone said and you noticed that the tight grip around your shoulders were already gone, you looked at the demon that was on the ground, a mysterious man stomping on him. And somehow he looks like ...

"A BOAR?!",you screamed as the both of them battled. The demon swung his arms to the boar, but the boar dodged it by lowering his body and attacked him from below using his head. Followed by a hard kick on his face, the demon's head twisted, then again the boar punched his stomach making his the demon lose his balance. The boar pulled out his two wooden swords and roughly pierced in his shoulders and continued punching him.