4 | Trying to get over your Crush

This was so wrong Adra told herself

This was so wrong Adra told herself. She shouldn't do this.

But here she was watching the music video of Dope by BTS. She couldn't keep her eyes of Suga.

She found having celebrity crushes were much easier to handle than having a crush in real life. At least there wasn't a Ishika who would take Suga away from her. . . .

"Adra! The bus is here! What are you still doing on your room!" her dad shouted from the living room. Adra immediately wore her socks and shoes and switched off her phone and tucked it under her pillow.

"If I see you on the phone again 
you wouldn't get it for a week!" her mom threatened as Adra ran outside.

The same old threat she thought and sighed.

When she got in the bus she asked Jiten to sit near the window and he didn't even bother asking why. She just slumped near her brother, taking one of his earphone off and pressing it against her ear.

"I don't like Armaan," Adra didn't know if she was lying or saying the truth. "He's so rude."

"Arey, Golu," Jiten nudged her, "he is that way only, if not he's a good guy."

Adra huffed.

Why couldn't she hear that he was a bad person? That would help her not like him anymore.

The first period was business studies and honestly all Adra wanted to do was sleep. She still listened in class, her teacher had started a new chapter — 'Organising'.

She had actually gone through the pages and the chapter was too lengthy for its own good she thought.

What is she going to do with life? What will she do after 12th? Whom will she get married to? Will Armaan—

God! Even her weird thoughts drifted to Armaan. He is a devil, she told herself. Trapping her with his beautiful charcoal black eyes.

The bell rang and she pulled her steel water bottle out of her bag and gulping it down.

Their Economics teacher was absent again. Adra wouldn't lie, she was happy. At least they had a free period but she just hoped that Reema teacher would be present on Teacher's Day. She was the sweetest teacher honestly.

"Adra, mujhe b paani dai!" Monica snatched her water and drank it in one go. Adra looked at her appalled. Now she would have to fill the water up again. Maybe she should just get a larger bottle.

"It's okay, we'll ask Sambav to fill the water for you," Monica winked at her. Adra rolled her eyes and blushed in embarrassment.

"He's a year younger than me." She said.

"It doesn't matter." Monica dismissed the topic and winked again.

Adra snatched the bottle from her best friend and stuck her tongue out. She excited the class and walked towards the water cooler.