Part 22

-

[11:11] 🔥Yoongi: Yeah but I'm your cute ass.

[11:12] 🔥Yoongi: Babygirl ;)

-

F*ck...

A nauseous feeling grew inside your stomach as you read his messages out loud, unsure if it was coming from your complete and utter humiliation or the hangover you were still nursing.

You could feel a small part of you dying on the inside, but that feeling didn't last long though.

After hearing the sound of your doorbell ringing, notifying you that your pizza delivery had finally arrived, you instantly came back to life.

Saved by the god damn bell...

Without a second thought you flung your phone away and onto a nearby couch, welcoming your food order with open arms before succumbing to a food coma induced sleep for the rest of the day.

-

As your alarm went off the next morning, you instantly hit the snooze button, burying your face back into the comforts of your blankets.

An educated guess would say that you should be feeling a thousand times better than your hungover self from the day before, but that wasn't going to make getting out of bed any easier for you.

Why do mornings even exist...

It should be illegal to wake up this early.

You closed your eyes once more, wanting to take full advantage of your precious time in bed.

That was until your alarm went off again, jolting you abruptly back into reality after what only felt like a few seconds. 

A loud hiss escaped you as you frantically tried to stop the ear-piercing noise, your lethargic body moving much slower than usual.

I swear Monday's are the absolute worst.

Despite your lack of energy this morning, you tried to put in some effort with looking nice for work, the slim chance of getting to see your masked 'Genius' giving you the only ounce of motivation needed.

You styled your hair into soft curls and opted for a more natural make-up look, which seemed like a refreshing and much needed contrast to the bold look you were coaxed into by your best friend on Saturday night.

Grabbing a water bottle and your noise-cancelling headphones on the way out of your apartment, you slammed the door shut and made the short walk to work.

Pulling your phone out, you went straight into your chat screen with 'Not Yoongi', quickly remembering how you panicked yesterday and never actually replied to him.

And of course there wasn't going to be any new messages from him, despite your voice recordings and your previous texts asking where he was.

Was he ever going to explain where in the world he might be right now?

Or why he even disappeared to begin with?

No, he'd just rather increase your blood pressure with taunts about his so-called 'cute ass'.

Rolling your eyes at the thought of it, you exited out of his chat screen, going straight into your Instagram account to begin your morning ritual of catching up with BTS.

They were only into the second leg of their Japanese tour, currently living it up in Osaka and driving the Japanese population wild.

Must be nice...