Chapter 10

Both of you continue to work on breakfast couldn't help but give slight laughs at Levi's attempt at cooking.

At first you didn't really believe them now you were certain he could not cook but when it was break time to try and relax because it did take a lot of time and effort to cook for her entire group of people, he did make some nice snacks and tea like he said he could so there was a plus

~Time Skip~

After finishing the breakfast, the real chefs actually finally came in but once they saw that we were done preparing the meal for everyone they was complaining in fact they immediately went in and started eating, considering that they didn't get to eat till after everyone else finished eating.

Some more time passes, the scouts are to get up to have her breakfast, they noticed that the blues are particularly more flavor and more delicious, that was thanks to your magic, you are able to conjure items at scouts in the house for the seasons and ingredients that they couldn't get.

Whenever everyone was done they wanted to thank the chefs for the delicious food in hopes that they would continue to make food like that. They just pointed to me saying that I made the food so naturally they all want to me and started thanking me and asking if I could prepare more food for them later on during the day and maybe forever.

You were a bit overwhelmed, considering they were all crowding you but you were appreciative of them liking your food but your not the kind of person that like prize to much.

Suddenly Levi pulled you out of there putting you behind him and giving everyone the death stare.

"Give her some damn space or I'll make all of you run laps and I'll make sure this will be the only time Y/n cooks for any of you"

Levi said with his normal scary and threatening tone. Everyone immediately backed of except for one peculiar person, it was Petra. You had heard about her, she was in Levis squad and she seemed like a nice person to you, everyone told me how kind she was everyone. You wanted to be her friend, but for some reason, got this bad feeling like something bad was going to happen if you did because my friend, but you pushed it off.

"Hey Y/n I'm Petra it's nice to meet you"

She said in a sweet tone smiling at you

"Yes its nice to meet you as well"

You responded thinking how nice she was and your feelings must have been wrong.

Considering the rest of the day, you and Petra talked and bonded. You're talking with secrets and crushes typical human girl things.

But not aware of what you were getting your self into