5 | Blushing in front of your Crush

Adra was nervous

Adra was nervous. It was the day. It was 5th September.

She was dressed in a blue lengha and Armaan in a blue kurti.

Was this a coincidence?

Sambav on the other hand was wearing a red kurti like Ishika.

Was this a coincidence?

Of course she thought about how they would become partners. But that wouldn't happen. Deep down she knew that.

Adra always believed in her intuition. It never lied to her. She knew she should stop thinking about the damn Armaan!

But Adra told herself that she shouldn't dream about Armaan. He was untouchable. Completely untouchable. It was a crush only anyway. It wasn't like if she confessed her feelings to him they would get married.

Her parents would kill her if they knew she had been seeing a boy.

She rubbed her face but something immediately hit her hand.

"Hey! You'll ruin your make up!" Monica scolded.

Adra had her long hair in a high pony She couldn't dance with all the hair in her face.

"Guys! Let's take a picture!" Roshan shouted from inside the classroom. They were the last ones who were going to perform so they still didn't go to the outside stage.

"Me being in student council I would like to say that phones aren't allowed—"

"Come on Adra! Cut us some slack!" Ishika said.

Adra sighed. Armaan was right, people didn't listen to her. Oh how much she hated him for being right.

She wanted to cry again and her periods weren't helping her either.

Then of course this all turned into a photo session. Adra clicked most of the pictures. She couldn't believe Armaan had brought his phone! He wasn't a good student as she thought.

"Adra," he said.

"Hm?" she asked. It had been 17 hours since they spoke to eachother. Yesterday Armaan had asked her if Jiten had come to school.

"Take a picture of us, please!" Ishika pushed Armaan's phone in Adra's hand. Adra smiled sarcastically.

"Sure," she said, "bitch," she mumbled lowly.

"Hey! Captain!" Sambav called her out from the other side of the room. "Come here!"

Adra took and picture with Sambav. He put his hand in the small of her back and Adra slightly leaned into him so they didn't look like awkward potatoes.

"Adra," Armaan called her again.

What did she look like? A servant?

"Yes?" she raised her eyebrows.