Misfortune Rising

Season 6, episode 4.

Words: 3,1K

"Find me those Ninja! They can't just break out of Kryptarium and completely disappear. I want witnesses, I want locations. These fugitives are Ninja, people. They could be right under our noses for all we know." The commisioner yelled, annoyed the ninja broke out.

Nya, disguised as a cop, whispers in her communication device. "All right, I'm in their secured network. But I still need that password."

Jay, disguised as a cop, "I'm looking for it now, but I don't get it. Why do we have to hack into their system when we already have a Nindroid?"

"Because Nindroids don't know everything." Nya hissed, "And if Soto says the map is the only thing that can stop Nadakhan is on his ship, we need to find it. And find it fast."

Jay, using a deep voice, "Hey, real fast, what's the password again?"

"The password is "password."" Someone replied.

"Got that?" Jay asked Nya.

"That worked. Now searching records for the last known whereabouts of his ship, Misfortune's Keep. Speaking of which, hey, Kai, how's holding up?"

"I got my eyes on it now, sis. We sure could use it." Kai touches the electric fence. "Ow! Careful, Y/n. And Zane." He quickly added, "It's electrified."

"I believe all of the signs on this repo yard made that abundantly clear. Perhaps there's another suitable solution past this obstacle. Airjitzu?" Zane flies over the fence, doing Airjitzu

"You don't have to sound so cocky." Kai and Y/n follow.

"Says you." Y/n snickered, following Zane. "Dork." She said lastly.

"Okay, I've located Nadakhan's ship. It was last recorded to be seen in Gypsy Cove. Three clicks north of Cannon Beach." Nya informed.

"Thanks, Dilara. Oh, I mean, Nya." Cole laughed, and Lloyd joined. They were flying around, searching for the ship.

"Not funny. Let's see how you like it when you look like our enemy's sweetheart."

"Gypsy Cove isn't far. We'll let you know what we see when we get there."

Kai and Y/n are on lookout while Zane tries to break the Bounty's restraints.

"Would you hurry up?" Kai asked Zane, impatiently.

"These chains will take me a while. You could keep interrupting me or perhaps start making yourself useful. I get it Y/n can not help, but you can." Zane retorted. Kai tries to melt the chains but the Repo Man's dog starts chasing him.

"Aah! Get away, get a—Get away, get away, get away!!" Kai screamed, running away with Y/n.

"Trespassers! Don't move!" A man shot at Zane's direction, but missed and broke the chain instead.

"I told you to hurry up!" Kai yelled.

"Could you be quiet and run!?" Y/n screamed, running away.

Their screams are being transferred to Nya's communication device.

"Well, if you can't get it, for my sake just get out of there, you three." Nya whined, scared the others will hear them.

"Get out of here? But we just got here." Cole asked.

Nya sighs, "Not you, Cole. Did you find Nadakhan's ship?"

"Not exactly. But there is evidence of it. Looks like some repairs are made. But this is strange. What is electrical wiring doing on an old pirate ship?" Lloyd muttered, examinating the pieces.