Epilogue

A/n: heyya! I have an announcement to make so please don't skip it, the announcement will be at the last part of this chapter. Don't miss any words when you guys reading my announcement.
Enjoy reading💜💜.

5 years later..

"Mommy! Mommy!" My now 5 year old son chirped playfully. I saw him striding toward where I am, in the kitchen that is with unfamiliar toys in his grip.

"Did your daddy bought you new toys again?" I ask, slightly raising my eyebrows while placing the plate on the dining table.

"Yes, he did but not just only me, jisoo, Jihoon and Jisung also got them!" He smile in joy. Innocently he plays his new toys on the floor, obviously not bothering to move somewhere else.

I sighs in disbelief. I thought we already discussed about not to spoil the kids but Jimin literally spoilt them. Again.

It wasn't once Jimin bought them what they wanted. It has been thousand times. I thought he agreed about our conversation the other day. I face palm myself. Jimin really can't handle keeping money in his own pockets.

Jihoon and Jisung on other hand is my another little brats I given birth to. I gave birth to jisung 2 years after the twin was born and jihoon a year after Jisung.

I now may have 4 child to take care off. I've got to say it's not easy for me but Jimin are always there when I needed help with the kids. He also never complains abut how tiring there are which are a good news. Well, that was because it was his idea to have many kids. As much as I disagree with it. I couldn't do much because he can be sneaky in every way. Means he would do sneaky things that got me pregnant.

My sight entered by Jimin, jihoon, Jisung and jisoo. The kids ran and sat around Hyunsoo. I saw jimin's smile dropped after he saw me and that's when I noticed. I'm doomed!

"You kids go to your playroom. Daddy will come short after." Jimin informed. His sharp glare never leaves my eyes. The more it bores in it, the more I knew how much he's going to roast in a second.

The toddlers nod as an answer. After watching them running up to their playroom. Jimin approached me.

"You seriously haven't change do you? How many have I told you not to do any work. I provided maids to help you with it but still you refused them. You know it could bring harm to our unborn baby." His demeanour changes once he landed his palm on my belly. His eyes softened.

I may have pregnant with another one, again. Let just make that 5 kids all together.

The pregnancy was actually unplanned. Yes, we do have thoughts on having another child. I wanted to have them when the toddlers are a little bigger like when they are in the range of 6 to 8 year old but the birth control has not working properly in my system causing me to get pregnant.

It was a big surprised when we first found out. The other also have a similar reaction because they knew about our plan when to have a baby.

"Hey babe, I'm talking? You listen?" He ask, totally snapping me back to reality after reminiscing the past moment.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for sending the maid back to their room. I told them to stop doing work for today. I felt bad cause they works 24/7." I told. I really felt bad though. They also need to have a break.

"It's not like they aren't having any shift." Jimin muttered under his breath.

"I heard that. Don't be an arrogant prick will you?" I glared at him.