Betty (Glitchtale) X Soul-Using Male Reader

Standing on the edge of the crater, a mysterious boy watched as Frisk stood over her Fear-using counterpart Betty. Betty had been doing good and the plan seemed fullproof, but that stupid tall skeleton got in the way and helped Sans be free from her control, and now everything was coming up Frisk instead. With a sigh, he stood up and stretched. He had warned the pink obsessed girl. but she didn't pay him any heed. He even sensed the change in Frisk's attitude, but Betty seemed oblivious. Now Frisk was about to kill Betty and that was something this boy, YOU, wouldn't allow. The ground cracks as Frisk swings her sword, only to meet unexpected resistance and a cloud of dust. When the pink tip of a scythe appears, Frisk frowns.

Frisk: You can still move, Betty Noire?

Frisk's eyes widen as the dust clears out; black, red and blue were all evident colors in the scythe. Frisk gets clears as the dust clears, revealing a boy with multicolored eyes and a scythe to match kneeling next to Betty.

Y/N: Betty, start getting yourself together. You need to get out of here. Let me know when and I'll escape with you.

Betty opens an eye and sees her savior look directly at her. With a smile and a nod, she begins the slow process of using the artificial Hate to heal her wounds.

Frisk: Who are you? And more importantly, are you with Betty?

The scythe flashes and your eyes start glowing. Bracing the soul powered scythe on your shoulder, you smile.

Y/N: I'm Y/N, a wild card in all this. And the only human who can wield each soul trait...including Hate, without repercussion. The second question? Yes...and no. It depends on what happens when we get away from here.

Frisk: You aren't leaving here alive!

Frisk charges, but you duck and slam the shaft into her gut before she can so much as register the motion. Flying backwards, she catches herself and stands, a hand holding her stomach. She spits and charges again, but this time you use her soul, pull her face to face with you, and laugh before sending her flying backwards again.

Y/N: Come on. Is this all your Determination can do? If so, I'm extremely disappointed. I haven't even had to use Hate yet.

Papyrus tries to attack, only for his bones to be deflected and his body to be blown backwards into rock. Turning back to Frisk, you have to repeatedly dodge as you try to regain your footing, barely avoiding the red sword that gave you a small haircut.

Betty: Y/N, I'm ready to go! Get us out of here!

With a smile, the scythe disappears and in its place a fan appears. Using the fan, you blow dust up and into her face, forcing Frisk back as she coughs and rubs her eyes. Using your speed, you appear next to Betty and laugh at Frisk's crew.

Y/N: Sorry playmates, but me and Betty have somewhere to be. Bye now!

Frisk: No, don't let them escape! Stop them!

The shout came too late. With one last shit eating grin, you disappear with Betty and reappear in your house with her.

Y/N: Betty, you dumbass! I warned you against doing that! Now I had to reveal myself to save you, so I can't surprise them again!

Betty: I know, I know. I'm sorry. I'll listen from here on out, you know that. You were right. So come here for a second, I'm gonna reward you for saving me.

You lean down, confused, until she gives you a quick kiss and smiles. You straighten and turn away, smiling.

Y/N: ...Don't let the Hate consume you, and survive this. We'll be official then, alright?

Betty: Alright, sweetheart.

Y/N: ....Glad to know you listened, honey.

You smirk as you see her turn red out of the corner of your eye. This was about to be an interesting dynamic in your relationship.