45.

"We're going to be late as usual because you couldn't figure out what color of a skirt you wanted"

I rolled my eyes, getting out of the car and sighing. Nayeon took million years to figure out what to wear while I was sitting ready in the car with Jinjin waiting for her to come out of her house.

"Jinjin you sure you don't want to come?" I asked him and he shook his head smiling "Dongmin wanted me to tell you you were also invited"

"Tell him I appreciate and I would tag along if I hadn't this dinner to attend to, you know how university students are... My friends are going to kill me if I reject another dinner with them"

I chuckled. That was true.

His friends have invited him for so many events that I have lost count of. Jinjin always preferred to stay home and play video games.

"Okay, drive safely" I blew him a kiss outside of the car. He winked at me and gave me thumbs up, hitting the accelerator pedal and taking off, leaving some smoke beside.

Nayeon started coughing, waving her hand in front of her nose "You guys need to check out that car. That emission of CO2 isn't healthy"

"I know" I pouted "We are waiting for our aunt to help us with that"

"Do you miss her?" She asked me and I nodded. After our parents passing away, we went to live with her and her husband.

She always treated us like we were her own children and she is the sweetest and most supportive person ever and that's why she accepted Jinjin's idea of going back to our parents' house. He had turned 18 and was going to university, he wanted to grow up as a person and to see what it was like to live on his own.

In the beginning, Jinjin was supposed to go alone but I couldn't imagine living in a house without him.

It would be a lot quieter and I'd miss him crazily.

And that's why I asked him if I could go with him.

"I do but we're going to visit her soon!" I replied, smiling. Couldn't wait to see her and my uncle.

We finally reached the door and I pressed the button next to it, the sound of loud voices inside making the bell's ring sound muffled.

After a few seconds of waiting, someone opened the door, our eyes instantly meeting each other. Their smile suddenly appeared and they stepped aside giving us space to enter.

"Oh my god, it's you again!" Their smile grew and bowed to us "I was the only one who heard the bell, do you believe it?"

"Wait, why is your face familiar to me?" Nayeon spoke behind me and they peeked behind me, not noticing her presence.

"Oh, I'm sorry didn't see you there" They widened their eyes, bowing apologetically "I'm Jonghee, Dongmin's brother"

She let out a surprised squeal "WHAT? Dongmin has a brother?"

"Yes, he is younger than us a few years" I replied and saw her looking at him head to toe. I shook my head, thinking how Nayeon never knew how to be discreet when looking at someone.

"I can see the similarities now" She smiled at him and bowed back. He chuckled, probably thinking about all the times he had heard that from people who knew his brother first.

"I'm gonna tell my brother you have arrived" He looked at me and a little smirk grew on his face while he turned his back at us and put his hands on each side of his mouth "DONGMIN, THE PRETTY GIRL FROM THE OTHER DAY IS HERE"

I widened my eyes at his shout and Nayeon broke into laughter,  also making me laugh. He turned again to us and he was biting his lip trying to contain a smile.