49.

"YOU WHAT?"

I quickly put my hand on top of her mouth, shutting her off, people around us starting to look at us with strange looks on their faces.

"Are you crazy?" I told her and she opened her mouth in disbelief.

"I am the crazy one?!" She snapped, smacking my shoulder "You are the one who ran away like a scared cat!"

I sighed and sank into the bench we were sitting on.

"I'm so stupid" I faced-palm "I left him there..."

She hit me again "Yes you are. How could you just ran away after hearing that?"

I covered my eyes with my hands, feeling guilty and stupid at the same time.

"I don't know"

"You don't know?" She scoffed, crossing her arms "Seo, don't push people away. Don't push him away"

I looked at her and saw her expression soften when she saw me. She put her arm around me and caressed my back, sighing while pushing my head to her shoulder.

"Please, Seo. He doesn't deserve it, you need to tell him how you feel too"

"I know, I know. I don't know why I didn't say it yesterday, I was just caught in surprise and my first instinct was to-"

"...runway?" She finished my sentence while arching her brow at me and I smiled guiltily.

"Yeah..."

"Just try to talk to him today okay?" She took my hands "It's the last day of school. You won't see him that often anymore"

Pain hit my heart when I heard those words. I couldn't believe this is going to be my last day of school, the last day of high school, the last day of seeing my friends every day.

"Yah! Why are you suddenly sad?" Nayeon told me while looking at me "You're going to college next year and we won't stop being friends"

"I know" I gave her my best smile, and I hit my legs firmly like some kind of incentive for me to go on with the day, getting up. She chuckled, rolling her eyes slightly, grabbing my face, and with both of her thumbs pushing the corners of my mouth upwards.

"That's how my best friend usually is. And how someone likes to her" She smirked and I clenched my teeth embarrassed, hitting her on the arm.

"Yah! Can't you take a joke?" She intertwined our arms together and pushed me inside the school, giggling excitedly with her own joke.

As soon as we entered, we felt someone engulfing us in a tight hug, a skinny and tall person completely blocking our view.

I smiled when I saw the curls in his hair and his normally rosy cheeks. He left the embrace and I saw a cute pout that was forming on his mouth while he looked between me and Nayeon with a heartbroken face.

"I can't believe next year you guys won't be here anymore" He faked like he was crying, making me and Nayeon shaking our head "You are going to leave me alone"

"Yah, Yoon Sanha" Nayeon called him "We're still going to be friends, but you need to promise you are going to study in the library even if we aren't there"

"Yes, ma'am" He sighed, bowing at her. She chuckled, ruffling his hair due to his cute action.

"Hey guys" I heard Moonbin's voice behind him. I peeked behind Sanha and saw him waving at me, Rocky by his side and surprisingly Chaehyun and her friend and last but not least, Dahyun.

I hadn't seen her that often lately and I honestly don't blame her, being with us means being with Dongmin and I'm sure she's trying to have time for herself, take care of herself and heal.