-Chapter 5-

(Before we start! Please consider voting, commenting, and following me! I'm very dedicated to making a good and lengthy book so please do follow if this is something you like! Thank you!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Marinettes POV*

This is a mess... He said if I leave, 'There will be consequences...' I thought about these words... What does he mean by consequences? Like- UGH! He could be so confusing sometimes! What do I do? Maybe I should transform... That always works!.. Right? Whatever, I just need to find him, and warn him that 'Ladybug' is going to be watching and protecting me. Yeah, that should scare him.

"Tikki? Where are you?" I quietly asked. She then popped out of my bag.

"Right here, Marinette." She quietly responded. She looked scared... What was happening to Plagg was just terrible, and I can't imagine how he's feeling...

"Hey... It'll be ok! I'm going to defeat Chat Blanc and you have my word!" I confidently said to Tikki, trying to cheer her up. She giggled a little, and gave me a little finger hug.

"Thank you, Marinette! Now let's go and catch that kitty!" She said with a confident face. That's the Tikki I know!

"Alright! Tikki, spots on!" I yelled out. Tikki then got sucked into my earrings and I was transformed into Ladybug. I jumped out onto my terrace and swung off and onto and nearby poll.

"Where could you be kitty..?" I rhetorically asked myself. I then heard that signature voice coming from behind me.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Ladybug. Nice to see you again!" He sarcastically said. I rolled my eyes and started swinging my yo-yo to make a shield.

"Chat Blanc. YOU NEED TO STOP THIS NOW. I'm tired of this little charade you're playing with yourself just because I don't love you." I said in a cold and annoyed voice. He started laughing a wicked laugh. He just stared at me with nothingness in his eyes.

"You think this is a CHARADE!?!" He screamed at me with venom in his voice. He started to come at me with his baton. I quickly dodged it and used my yo-yo to knock him down. He got up and started to run off. I quickly followed and swung in front of him. I punched him in the gut and he pelted his baton into my stomach. I grunted at the impact, but he didn't do much.

"CHAT! STOP! This isn't you! I'm not going to let you suffer for something I did! It's not your fault to feel this way, but you need to let go!"I yelled at him. He growled at my words.

"Shut up. SHUT UP!!" He screamed. He came running at me, knocking me off the rooftop. I was falling- and fast. I needed to swing away, but my body was in so much pain from the impact. I couldn't. He was going to win... Just then, Rena Rouge came running in and saved me from my doom. She took me to a nearby alley-way to let me rest for a bit.

"Ladybug! Gurl, are you ok? Master Fu alarmed me that you were in trouble, so he gave me the miraculous. I'm here to help, so get some rest." She huffed out. I nodded. I was in a lot of pain, I don't know how much more I could take. Rena ran off, and I layed on the floor for a little. After a couple minutes I got back up. I yo-yoed up onto a roof and ran to Rena. She was fending off Chat for me.

"Chat Noir?! No way!" She said while dodging his attacks. She used her flute to make illusions of her and me.

"Try to get us now!" She yelled at him. Chat growled and started attacking the illusions.

"Rena! Get out of here! I can handle it from here!" I yelled at her. Chat then stopped moving... I was confused. Was he tired? What was with him... He cackled at the sky...

"You fools... You think that's all I can do?" He laughed a menacing laugh. "Oh you're gonna get a once in a lifetime experience right here.. CATACLYSM!" He yelled out. Oh no. Chat Noirs regular cataclysm could destroy stuff with one touch... But imagine what Chat Blancs cataclysm can do...

"RENA! We don't know what that could do! We have to get out of here!" I yelled to her. She nodded and we ran off. He tried to follow, but ended up in the opposite direction due to Rena's illusion. Rena and I went to an alley-way, and she gave me her miraculous.

"Thanks for letting me help, Ladybug." She said with a sigh, "It's horrible to hear what happened to Chat..." She huffed out. I nodded and sighed.

"It'll be ok... I have to devise a plan though. Be on alert for tomorrow. I'll let you know if I have any new ideas." I let out a sigh. I really had no idea what to do. Alya ran off, and I did the same. I put the miraculous away. I was going to give it back to Master Fu tomorrow, but for now, I needed some rest.

*The Next Day*

I woke up in my bed, sore and tired. Last nights fight was horrible, and I know Chat won't give up until he has what he wants... Which is me... I can't think about that right now. I need a plan... I was also going to need a trap. Oh shoot, Chat said if I'm not here he'd punish me. A chill went down my spine. I didn't want that..

But- I should just stay.! I feel horrible anyway. It was a saturday. I layed in my bed, until I heard a scratch on my window. It was Chat. I don't want this right now. I got up and let him in. He had a grin on his face. I felt terrible, I couldn't even feel mad right now, and Chat noticed. His face went from smug to concerned in 0.5 seconds.

"Purr-incess? What's wrong?" He asked sounding genuinely concerned. I rolled my eyes and plopped on my bed. I groaned to let him now I was not in the mood. Wait- This is a perfect trap for him. I need to get my phone. But who am I going to contact? Rena! Wait, but I have her miraculous! Shoot! Am I going to have to contact..? NO-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter was so bad, I am just not feeling this anymore, but it's ok! It's just a writers block and I'll get over it. Who do you think Marinette is going to contact? Heheh, I love cliffhangers. Also I'm a bit sick so I think that rubbed off on Marinette- heh, sorry Mari. Anywho, love ya'll <3*