Chapter 19

Will you always be like this?

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.
_________________________________________________

Third person's POV:-

Sweats were covering their forehead, a boy was scratching his head, the another one was looking here and there.One of the boy was throwing a paper ball in front desk, many girls were signaling each other.Two sheets were kept in front of each person, one containing questions and the other one was blank just like their brains.
You know where this place could be?
Of course Exam Hall!

~After exam~

Ring!Ring!

Finally a breath of relief blown from their mouth as the teacher took away the dangerous sheets.
Boys started throwing paper balls on each other, some made paper planes from question paper.After a long awkward silence the hall was now filled sounds of laughs and gossips.The girls started departing towards their home.

"Shahnoor, How was your exam?" Sofi asked as they walked down to exit.

"It was~...good." Shahnoor said sighing.

"What happened to you?why are you talking like a dead person?"Hasin said.

"Nothing yaar just worried about the exams."Shahnoor said.

"Exams are not that hard you know."Aiman the topper said.

"Yeah, yeah, look at the topper, 'exams are not that hard'." Alia said mockingly and they all laughed.

"Kiya yaar? (What guys?)"Aiman said getting little embarrassed.

Suddenly a black car stopped at great distance from the group.The whole college looked at the car and started whispering to each other as they saw the small 'Red devil' logo on the side of car.The voice of whisperings didn't stayed for long as the silence took over the place when the person step out of car.

The voice of whisperings didn't stayed for long as the silence took over the place when the person step out of car

His hazel eyes roamed around in search of someone and soon stopped at the person his searching for.A hearty smile took over at his lips.He waved at her but her eyes lowered down.

"Shahnoor, he is waving at you." Aiman said.

"Shut up! We can see that but why is he waving at you?" Iram asked.

"I don't know," Shahnoor said and covered her face with veil.

"I am going home, okay? " Shahnoor continued.

"Okay shahno, take care." Sofi said.

"Shahno, you have an explanation to do later, remember it." Iram said.

Shahnoor looked at her friend, a smile was all she gave them and walked out of the place.

Akib's POV:-

I waved at her but she refused to meet my eyes and walked out of college, maybe she didn't to anyone about us yet.

I sat in my car and quickly drove out of college.I saw her near the road, her gaze were lowered down as always, the thing I love the most about her.
I

stopped the car near her, She stopped as well and looked at me.I walk out of the car.

"Shahnoor, were you going home?" I asked.

"No, I am going at the store." She said looking down.

"Oh ok, Shahnoor I want to ask you something." I said.

I am actually excited to ask her on a date.But I was afraid if she refused.My heartbeats increased when she nodded, indicating me to proceed with my question.

"Shahnoor, look at me." I said and she lifted her gaze.

"Shahnoor, will you go out with me on a...date?" I asked with a serious look.

Shahnoor's POV:-

"Shahnoor, will you go out with me on a...date?" He asked with a serious look.

What?!what he said?date?Why does he everytime try to give me heart attack.Like now, how can he ask me such thing?
But his smile, I don't want to ruin it.

"You know it is haram to do such thing before..." I said looking down.

"Before?" He asked raising his both eyebrows on my incomplete sentence.

I look at him and smiled, I know he can't see it because of my veil but he can see my eyes which were also smiling because of him.

"Before Our marriage." I said and he smiled while scratching his head.

"Ok, I understand but not a date just lunch, please." He said with hope.

I thought, like it would be only lunch and nothing else, no touching or anything.
I look at him and nodded.he smiled which made me happy as well.he motioned his hand towards the car like a gentleman.

"After you madam."He said and I chuckled.

I walked towards and set on the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt.

~At Restaurant~

He bring me to an Indian restaurant.I was a little nervous because I have never been alone with any man.
He even knows my favourite dish as he ordered chicken biryani with boondi ka rayta(curd with fried beans).I was just lost in him when he was talking to the waiter.We sat at the last corner seat as for my comfort. But this all things made me think about one question, that will he always be like this?

Suddenly he snapped his finger in front of me, taking me out of my dream world.

"Where were you lost,love?" He asked and looked down blushing.

"Nothing." I whispered.

I won't lie about the thing I like the most about him is that he calls me 'love'.Which skips a beat of my heart and forms a smile on my lips.

..................

We ate our lunch and talked about eachother.All while he kept looking at me. After our lunch be ordered Ice-cream, of course my favourite chocolate and his vanilla.

"Shahnoor, here." He said while bringing forward a spoon of vanilla ice-cream.
I blushed and ate it.

"You also feed me na." He said like a kid.

I filled a spoon with chocolate ice ice-cream a d brought it forward for him to eat.he smiled brightly and ate it.

"Shahnoor,"He said.I hummed in response.

"Will you always be like this?" He asked.I stop eating and look at him.

'But why do you need to ask me such a question?' I talked to him in my thoughts.

"People are just like season, they change.But do you know what kind of season I want to be?"I asked with smile.

"What kind of?"He asked furrowingu his eyebrows.

"I want to be like snow that will pour happiness on you, I Want to be like summer that gives you freedom and I want to be like rain pouring my endless love on you." I said with a bright smile at which he smiled too.

To be continued...