Chapter 17 - Confession

I wanted to fall and that's what I did. I fell into the kiss. Maybe it was the booze. Maybe it was because I was mad at Cody. Maybe it was because I was mad at Romeo. Or maybe it was simply the fact, that he was like a drug, that I couldn't quit. I had run cold turkey for over a week now and I had craved his touch more than anything in this world. 

I pushed Romeo against the door as I deepened the kiss. He moved his hands to my waist and pulled me closer, making me gasp. He only took the opportunity to slip his soft tongue into my mouth. I loved it. This was what a kiss was supposed to feel like. Not like when I had kissed Laura. It wasn't her fault, of course. I just didn't even know her and my mind was possessed by this beautiful creature, that was exploring my mouth right now. 

Slowly, Romeo pulled me back by my waist, making me frown. I was ready to dive in, again when he moved his hands to my shoulders, holding me back a little harder now. His eyes searched mine and I couldn't have been more confused as to what was going on. 

"We are going to talk now, ok dickhead? You want me, I can see that. Don't even try to deny it" Romeo said with his damn husky voice.

"I-I don't like you, I told you. I'm just drunk and horny, thats all" I quickly said, blushing a little. 

"No you are not. Well yeah, you are drunk and horny but thats not the only reason you kissed me back. I saw the way you looked at me in the hallways. How mad you were when I ignored you. You even tackled me at practice you asshole. I know you like me and I know you are only protecting yourself from getting hurt. And thats why I am not letting you out of this fucking bathroom until we had this talk" 

I closed my eyes and exhaled. "Fine" I said, before looking in his eyes again. I took a step back and sat down on the edge of the bathtub. "Go ahead" I nodded. 

Romeo looked to the ground and leaned back against the door. He was probably also bracing himself for what he was going to say next. 

"I didn't kiss Camilla" he finally confessed. Well that's just bullshit. That's all he had come up with?? It has been over a week now and that was his excuse??

"Ok I am out of here-" 

"Will you just listen to me!" he yelled, making me jump a little. "For once in your damn life Blake, can you just sit down and let me talk?!" 

I nodded slowly as I sat back down. Damn, Romeo really could be kind of scary sometimes. 

"Sorry.." he said. "I didn't kiss Camilla. She kissed me." 

That sentence made me look up. I met his gaze and I think he could tell how confused I was. What did that even mean? Kissing takes two, doesn't it? 

"I didn't want her to. After practice, she waited for me in front of the lockers. When I asked her, what she was doing there, she said, she was waiting for me. I knew she kind of had a crush on me, but I had made it pretty clear, that I don't do the whole dating thing. Well, at least not before you came around. Anyways, she said, she would get what she wanted one way or another. And then she kissed me. I didn't return it, to be honest I was a bit shocked. I would have never taken her to be such a forward girl. But that didn't change the fact, that I didn't want it. So I pulled back and told her, to never touch me again and then I saw you. Standing there. I know I should have immediately pulled away, as soon as she had leaned in or not even given her the chance to make that move on me, but to be honest, I just didn't see it coming. I was shocked. I'm so fucking sorry Blake. Believe me, I want nothing to do with Camilla. Or with Alexis. I can't fucking stop thinking about you and I am going mad. Blake, I know I fucked up, but can you-" 

This time, I cut him off by smashing my lips against his.

He understood me. Just a little bit, but still, he understood what it feels like. I savored the feeling of his hot breath against my mouth, as our lips moved so perfectly together. I grabbed his neck with my hand, as the other took a fistful of his leatherjacket and held onto it for dear life. I missed the feeling of the cold leather against my skin. I missed the feeling of the zipper pressing against my hand. I missed him. I gave into my cravings and let my body control my mind. For the first time ever, I completly let go.