05|My Dear Soldier

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Please, let him be soft

I know you made him with gunmetal bones and wolf's teeth.
I know you made him to be a warrior, a soldier, a hero.
But even gunmetal can warp and wolf's teeth can dull
and I do not want to see him break the way old and overused things do.
I do not want to see him go up in flames the way all heroes end up martyrs."
~Tumblr user pencap
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Freya sat on the sofa of the courtroom, she was reading her book as Nanna played with her long brown hair and Skadi made ice figures in her hands, both girls having lost interest in Asgard's history. Sif had not been invited as she needed to help her parents at home.

"I beg your pardon your Highness." Freya turned to watch one of her ladies, Rowan "Your presence is required in the throne room." Freya closed her book and nodded at Rowan thankfully "Thank you Rowan." Freya stood up and watched as Skadi and Nanna simply proceded their activities, the princess chuckled softly before she turned to walk side by side with Rowan, who smiled giddily at Freya before starting to share the castles gossip.

Freya walked into the throne room and saw her brothers standing on the steps leading to the throne where both her parents were seated. She lifted her skirts a little and briskly walked towards her spot between her two brothers.

"Introducing the Norns of the North."

Many women walked into the hall but one woman stood out to Freya as she looked different from the others, her brown hair was pulled back tightly at the sides and puffed out on top, she was obviously confident in her armour and dark paint surrounded her dark brown eyes. The eyes that Freya would remember.

A guard held onto Freya's arm tightly as she reunited with T'Challa, Steve and Sam.

"What's gonna happen to him?" Steve asked as he glanced at Bucky who merely looked straightforward with a grim face "Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." A man with grey hair answered and Freya looked at him, figuring out who he was "This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander." A blonde woman responded who Freya faintly remembered her from Peggy Carter's funeral, Sharon Carter "What about our lawyer?" Steve asked and Freya closed her eyes, they wouldn't get lawyers, no way would these people allow them too stand a fair trial.

"Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. Oh, we'll write you a receipt." Ross responded and Freya was glad that they seemed to forget her necklace held her sword "I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that." Sam threatened as he spoke about his wings. As they walked further into the building, Freya stopped and looked back, catching Bucky's eyes. The couple shared a look before Freya's guard roughly pulled her along and threatened to turn on her shock collar.