19

Author: I feel like you guys want me to rush thru the dates, but I can't. If I do that, then the book wouldn't be as good as it should or as I want it. Everything wouldn't be right, so just hold on to your horses, you'll understand later in the book.

Also, yes another update😉💚

Dates: Same Day
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: Miry

"Hey ba-I mean Miry." Kentrell said as I got in the car.

The rest of the gang got in and I smiled at him typing. 'Hey Kentrell.'

He smiled back at me before starting the car up pulling off.

"So you wanna go home or you wanna come with us?" he looked at me.

'Home, my mama said she has something important to tell me.' I typed.

He nodded his head. "Ight, bet lil mama."

I nodded my head and he continued to drive.

Soon the car stopped and he looked at me. "Text me later, okay?"

I nodded my head leaning over to him giving him a peck on the lips and he pecked my lips back.

I smiled at him grabbing my backpack and purse with my phone getting out.

I walked to the door waving bye to the gang and walking in just as the car pulled off.

Dropping my stuff at the door, I looked around and stopped in the dining room seeing ha at the table.

I walked up to ha as she looked at me.

'Ma, you said you had something to tell me?' I typed up.

"U-umm, sir down honey." she pulled out a chair and I looked at ha confused before sitting down.

I mouthed 'What happened?' to ha and she sighed.

"Well, I've just heard that your dad has been released out of prison for good behavior." she mumbled and I looked at ha as I instantly started getting tear eyes.

Standing up I started to shake and she stood up beside me.

"Look I'm not gonna let him see you, he's not gonna hurt you." she said.

I shooked my head mouthing no.

Getting my pin I wrote 'This can't be happening, I won't believe you. I finally thought I was safe and now I'm not, CALL KENTRELL'

I know him, and I know he wouldn't let anyone hurt me. I feel safe around him and he's who I want right now.

She read it and I gave her my phone and she started calling him.

Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

"Mane y'all needa gone get together." Kd smacked his lips.

I couldn't Andre him before my phone started ringing.

I looked at it seeing Miry making me confused.