The Bad Boy's Girl

*Note: Thank you for deciding to read The Bad Boy's Girl, I really hope that you guys enjoy the story! That said you might find the grammar a little lacking in the first two or three chapters and I apologize for that. I've tried editing it but due to a glitch, the changes never get made. You'll find the grammar much better from the third/fourth chapter onwards so please excuse any mistakes that you do find :)

- Introduction-

Mom and Dad are at it again and I can hear their shouts through the thin almost paper like walls that our house has. They are still under the impression that if they shout downstairs I wouldn't be able to hear them.Yet sadly for them and for me I can hear each and every word crystal clear.

But that's what they do. They fight up to the point where they want to tear each other's hair out and then go to their room. Lately, however my dad has taken to sleeping in the guest bedroom which he sneaks out of every morning before I go to school.

He thinks I don't know but I do.

I know that things are bad between my parents but they'll never leave each other. They're stubborn like that. I get that from them, the stubbornness I mean but I really do hope I'm never put in a situation like theirs.

Though I don't have to worry about finding someone I love and then ending up hating them because the guy I love will never love me. He's too busy being in love with Nikki the hoe.

Oh wait let me rewind and tell you exactly why Nikki's a hoe.

Nicole Andrea Bishop aka the reason behind every bad thing in my life is my ex-best friend and vice captain of the varsity dance team. I have know her since kindergarten when everything was rainbows and butterflies and sharing a cup of Jell-O meant that we were BFF's. Truly that's what Nikki and I were for about ten years.

Then High School happened and turned her into the spawn of Satan.

Gone was the girl who used to braid my hair because I was physically incapable of doing so. Gone was the girl who stayed up all night with me helping me prepare for the nightmare that was my French final in junior high. Gone was the girl who had dinner with my family every Saturday night before we started our weekly Gilmore Girls marathon.

By the time freshman year ended she had been possessed by the spirit of Regina George and I was that pesky fly that kept hovering near her. I fought to keep our friendship alive I truly did but there was only so much my ego could take.

This is the part where I tell you that I used to be fat. Oh and when I mean fat I don't mean the kind of fat where you could wear skinny jeans and crop tops yet still find it in yourself to criticize those few extra pounds.

I weighed one hundred and ninety-eight pounds which was more than both my mother and father and perhaps all of Abraham Lincoln High School. I was that girl who wore sweatpants and hoodies with my converse. But before you begin to pity me let me tell you that I was never conscious about my weight in fact I was pretty okay with it. I didn't diet I didn't exercise (much to my mother's chagrin) and I didn't sacrifice animals so that the gods would miraculously make me shed all my weight. I ate what I wanted I stayed inside watching Gossip Girl on my laptop and in school I was ignored, not bullied but ignored.

Then Nicole joined the dance team and suddenly everyone hated me.

I can still hear them you know the catcalls and hushed (well not so hushed) whispers as Nicole and I would pass the other students.

'What was a hottie like Nicole Andrea Bishop doing with a girl like me?'

'Why didn't Nicole just get ride of the extra weight?'